Chapter 3

Adrien'sP.O.V

Whenwe arrived at the hotel we were assigned to our rooms."There willbe one room with one bed. The pairs are Alya and Nino, Rose andJulia, Kim and Alix, Max and Sabrina, Chloe and...." she startedbut someone interrupted her."Adrien of course" No Chloe you willbe rooming with Nathaniel. Now to continue Ivan and Mylan last butnot leased Adrien and Marinette." YES now maybe now I can find outher secret. We went up to our rooms and when I opened the door I sawthat their was only one bed! I went to go tell Nino because he's andAlya's room was right next to mine. When I walked/ ran in Nino said"Dude me and Alya have to share a room too so no sweat" I juststared at him and manged to say "Wait how did you know that me andMarinette's room had only one bed" He laughed and showed me a holein the wall. I though this was a good way to spy on Marinette. Thenall of a sudden Alya comes in the room.

Marinette'sP.O.V

Justas we left my house Alya got a text and looked at it with wide eyes."What dose it say" Oh no she had her shipping face on." Me andNino have to share a room and guess who you are rooming with" "WHO""The one the only

AdrienAgrest" I was dumfounded. I could not believe that I was going toroom with Adrien Agrest my one and only crush since the beginning. Wehead to the hotel with the directions our teacher sent us. We got tothe hotel in about 5 minutes which was fast for where we were. Me andAlya got in the hotel and found our teacher and she told us our roomnumbers. We went to the elevator and head to room's 201 and 202. Whenwe got to room 201 me and Alya enter the room as cool and calm as wecould but when we walked in we heard the boys scream like littlegirls. Me and Alya burst out laughing and soon all four of us werehaving a laughing fit. After our laughing fit was over me and Adrienheaded to our room. When we walked in I saw that there was only onebed and almost freaked out. Almost! When we stared to unpack ourstuff and Adrien asks "Hey Mari what's in that chest". Crap Itotally forgot that the chest was here."Yeah there's nothing reallyin there." I lied there was something in there and I was moreimportant then any thing I own. It was my crown. Soon after that timeseemed to fly and it was time for bed. Me and Adrien got in to bedand went to sleep and man was I nerves.

Alya'sP.O.V (very short)

 Iwoke up in the morning I went to wake up Adrien and Marinette. When Iwalked in the room I could believe what I saw. Adrien was on his sidehugging Marinette and there feet were tangled with each other. Iwiped out my phone and took a picture. She will thank me later.