Chapter 8

So for the late update

Marinette's P.O.V

I had the worst night ever! I got like an hour of sleep because of the pain in my arm. I hope Adrien had a better night then I had. Just then I heard a knock on the door "Come in" I heard a shaky voice on the other side "I course "princess" No one here called me princess. The door swag open and I saw a man in a black hood. "Why are you here and how are you" the man started to walk over to me without a word. He leaned closer to me and took a needle out of his pocket and stuck it into my arm. Before I had time to scream for help the world went dark.

?????????????? P.O.V

I feel kinda bad for giving the princess sleeping medication. She could be out for a day or two. I hear foot steps on the other side of the door. I pick the sleeping girl and jump out of the window and land in a black van. [The van is his] I got in the front seat and start to drive to our secret base.

Doctor's P.O.V

It was time to bring Marinette her breakfast. Since she had skipped dinner last night I asked the chef to make her a little more then normal. When I was walking to her room I hear voices but I thought it was just me so continued to walk to her room. I opened the door and found the she was missing form her bed. I saw a needle on the floor I picked it up and saw there was still some liquid left so I took it to the exam room after I call the police and told them that the princess was missing. They told me that they would be there soon. I get the rest of the liquid on a microscope dish and take a look at it. When I looked closer I saw that the liquid is used to put people to sleep. I hear the police sirens so I run out side to meet them. I explained what had happened and they decided to call all of my friends to warn them.

Sorry this is shout but I will update faster next time