Chapter 5

I finished this chapter today at school went I had free time. I hope you like it! :)

Marinette'sP.O.V

Weheaded to the city's shopping area and I went to go look at some oftheir flowers. I hear some rustling in the woods but I was notworried about it to much. Adrien and I walked over to hand made vasesand then one of the vase broke and I turned around just in time for abullet to miss my head but instead another bullet hit me right in theleft arm. I heard people screaming and some calling out my namebefore every thing went black.

Adrien'sP.O.V

OhMy God Marinette has just been shot in the arm and now she is outcold. Alya told us to bring her to the palace and said she willexplain later. We rushed to the castle as fast as we could. When wefinally reached the castle all the guards rush to Marinette. I wasreally confused with this. Then someone came out of the castle andAlya run to her and said something to her. I heard her say" Thiswas her uncles doing I am afraid" OK I am so confused right now cansomeone tell me what is going on. I almost forgot that Nino was thereuntil he said" OK dudette what is going on" Alya breathed in andout then said" OK so here's the thing, Marinette is the princessesof China and her uncle is after the crown. We now to be more alert ofour surrounding's from now on." That was Marinette's secret now Iunerstand why she was always diapering why she got to go first classand why she had a limo.

...............P.O.V

"Youidiot. You could have easily kill her and you missed. I know that youwere no cutout for this job." I am surrounded by idiots. "Huh"I let out a sigh. "But sir the bullet hadpoison on it. She could eaisly be asleep for a week or longer".Perfect!

I am sorry this is short but with all my school work it was hard to find the time to work on this.