A Clever Fighter

Yuma and Kazuma stood in their stances only a few feet away from each other. Kazuma was ready to let his anger out, in his mind Yuma came at the right time. Kazuma definitely wasn't going to lose this fight.

"Okay... let's begin." Yuma said casually.

Yuma then came with a right chop, Kazuma blocked it with his right elbow, Yuma then jumped in the air for momentum. He landed with his fist hitting the ground.

Rocks and dust rose up from the attack, Yuma gave off a chuckle.

Kazuma landed a few feet away, he dusted off a few pebbles on his shoulders.

"I was hoping you would dodge it." He said pulling his hand out of the crushed boulders of asphalt." I wanna see how strong you really are!"

His aura is red... So Meteo Clan, maybe. Kazuma thought to himself.

This time Kazuma ran first, he tried to jump kick him, but Yuma swiftly dodged it and slammed Kazuma by pulling his leg. Kazuma quickly got up to see Yuma snap off wind, it was a blast just like Asakura talked about.

Fire in the form of a ball rang out off Yuma's hand as he pulled it back. Kazuma ducked under it as it ignited unto a stop sign. Another large fire ball was heading to him, Kazuma couldn't dodge it in time.

Kazuma put up his hands so he only took minimal damage as he crashed under the road. He landed on a sewer pipeline, fire was scattered everywhere including kazuma's book bag on his back.

"Hot hot!!" Kazuma screamed as he patted his bag, Kazuma rubbed his skateboard and his aura joined to the board.

Kazuma then got an idea. Yuma laughed as Kazuma jumped up to the road, his shoes where muddy and scratched. He was disgusting his shoes had a strong stench and he definitely didn't like it.

"That's pathetic we haven't even started and your already losing" he laughed.

Kazuma's aura started to glow around him and his board, "keyword losing, I haven't loss yet idiot." Kazuma taunted.

Yuma hushed his mouth noticing Kazuma plant his hands to the ground, he was in a position like he was about run a relay race.

"Ready..." Kazuma said giving himself more confidence "Go!" He yelled swifting his fingers back.

Kazuma dashed riding his skateboard, as he rotated around Yuma who couldn't see him, only traces of wind.

Kazuma left tall waves of dust and rocks as he rode around Yuma, almost making a small tornado of gravel.

"Damn..." Yuma grunted, he couldn't see with all the dust coming in his eyes, Kazuma was giving himself momentum for a finishing attack.

"Way to fast!" Yuma said about to fire another blast carelessly. Kazuma took that chance to attack, he stopped spinning with a sharp turn heading straight for Yuma.

Yuma saw him from behind but Kazuma was to fast, he released his fist as it connected to Yuma. Wind shattered and dust expanded in the air from the impact.

As the smoke cleared Kazuma couldn't help but smile his attack was amazing! No one could block it. Kazuma then saw something impossible, his fist was only inch's away from Yuma's face.

He struggled to get it closer, Yuma gave off a sinister smile "So close." He taunted.

Yuma swung his foot in a axe kick, Kazuma picked up his board and backed away dodging it. Yuma came with another strike, Kazuma slipped his left hand into the back wheels of his board and blocked Yuma's attack with the board like a shield.