Meteo V. Sutomu (Middle)

"Damnit! Where's the lost and found!" Kihisa yelled slamming another faculty door.

Minori and the others kept following her, Minori kept asking her why she was helping Kazuma. Yosuke and Kacey where quiet, they just stayed by the girls to protect them if need be.

Kihisa kept searching as Minori kept whining, she couldn't ignore her anymore it was beginning to become to hard.

"Kihisa why are you helping that monster!?" Minori asked again.

Kihisa snapped "just a minute ago you called him Kazuma, now he's a monster."

Minori didn't reply for a minute Kihisa had a gave her a death glare it was scary. "... He brought does guys here!!"

Kihisa jumped up and confronted her face to face. "No!! Their trying to kill him and Asakura!!"

"Asakura!?"

"Yes, Asakura's one too, so are you still her friend!?"

"....I ..." Minori clenched her hands together. "They're monsters! They can kill us anytime they want."

Minori turned to Yosuke and Kacey. "Don't you guys agree!!"

Yosuke looked at Kacey, and Kacey nodded. Kacey then stepped up "Kihisa, we know where they keep the student items!"

Kihisa felt over joyed she hugged Kacey tight making his face turn red like a tomato. "Really, thank you!!"

"Uh, um, um, no problem" Kacey stuttered.

"Let's go!" Yosuke dashed off and Kihisa and Kacey followed.

Minori looked at them as they ran down the hall.

"Why...?" She asked herself.

"Keen Eyes is something that activates as soon as I open my aura." Eiichi explained. "Whom ever I'm focused on, I see their full plan of movement."

"Plan of movement?" Kazuma asked out loud for a better explanation.

"Plan of movement." Kazuma looked bewildered, and Eiichi could tell. "I basically see 5 seconds in the future."

"Oh!!" Kazuma shouted finally getting it. "So that's why you could dodge my attacks."

"Yes that's why your going to die."

Kazuma flinched with that comment, he had to stall untill Kihisa got his stuff, if he had his board and his headphones he could then maybe think of a plan.

Kazuma hated his stupidity at times like this, he could never think straight without does stupid headphones holding his great music. If he had that in class he might make all A's for once.

"Consider this your death wish being answered."

Eiichi dashed at Kazuma and swung his arm at him, Kazuma blocked using his left arm, he felt their bones clash and Kazuma knocked back a little.

Eiichi looked at Kazuma and he could see Kazuma go for a right back punch that would take 2 seconds to complete.

Kazuma swung and Eiichi dodge fast, Eiichi rose up a blast in his hand and shot it at Kazuma and he fell to the ground, his back facing him.

Eiichi saw his next attack, Kazuma would jump off his knees and go for a jump kick.

Kazuma gritted his teeth, Eiichi hopped as Kazuma launched himself in the air. Eiichi landed on the side of Kazuma's​ knee making him fall to the ground.

"Ngagh!!" Kazuma​ cried he felt his leg snap a little.

Eiichi shot a wirlwind of fire at kazuma, he was blown away from the attack, Kazuma landed on the floor sliding back to the trailers.