0.3

I'm back from the dead

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lila's Pov
"Lila!" Moonbin screamed, as he ran to hug me. The other Astro members saw me and ran to ingulf me in a hug.

"Alright leave her alone, you guys are going to suffocate her" Sanha said.

"Why are you guys chilling? Shouldn't you all be practicing? I asked. "Actually were preparing for our comeback" Eunwoo said.

"Our comeback isn't the only thing you should get ready for" Sanha said, the members all gave Sanha confused looks.

"What do you mean, it isn't the only thing? Aish, I swear if management wants to throw something else at us I'm going to have a problem" Mj said.

"Relax Mj it's not that" Sanha said.

"Then what is it?" Rocky asked, "Me and Lila are planning to getting married." the members didn't seem surprised at first. Eunwoo came over and placed his hand over Sanha's shoulder.

"Why are you now telling us this!?" Eunwoo said, in a angered tone.
"Eunwoo, don't take this all out on Sanha" I told, Eunwoo hoping he would calm down.

"Don't take this all out on Sanha?! For fucks sake Lila, you obviously don't know how much pressure, we're facing because this comeback and now you two decided to get married."

"Eunwoo calm down please" Moonbin told him. "Have you talked to mana-" Rocky was cut short "No need we heard it all" the manager said.

"Let them get married, I guess we can try to balance this all out" manager Mr. Lee said. "Thank you" Sanha said.

Mr. Lee went into the office and everyone including Sanha went back and danced to the choreography.

I sat in the small sofa and waited for their practice to conclude. My phone rang and I picked it up. "Hello" I spoke into the phone.

"Hey Lila, how's the planning for your wedding going?" She asked,"it's good so what's new with you?"

"I just finished recording the last few parts of a brand new song I recorded with Yoandri and Jaime. If it all goes as planned, we might become best selling artist and win a lots of awards."

"I've almost forgot but, I'm about to sent you the invitations. Remember to send them all to the right people."

"Ok got it well I have to go now I'm going to sent these all off bye Lila."

"Bye." I said before Chabelita hung up.

The guys fell to the floor each of them sweating. "You guys all need a shower you all stink." I said covering my nose.

"I'm to tired to move" Moonbin whined
"Same" Sanha said,"Sanha you need to go shower you smell like a wet dog." I said trying not to laugh.

"So I'm a dog now" Sanha got up and ran towards me. "Ew get away from, stop your going to get your sweat all over me, someone remove him!" I yelled.

"Deal with it, soon you will both be married so you might as well get used to him." Eunwoo said.

"Can I volunteer for your best man" Mj asked Sanha. "Sure, I might as well make you all my best men it wouldn't be fair with just one."

Eventually the guys went back to their dorms to shower.

Chabelita's Pov
"Our Lila, is growing up so fast and here you have me without a ring on my finger"Andrea said, looking at her empty ring finger.

"I'm sure my brother will marry you soon" I told her.

"I'm imagining me and Johann's wedding already" Vanessa said causing everyone to laugh. "Wait, until I can afford to buy you an actual ring. I barely have enough to buy tacos" Johann said.

"So we're all brides maids according to the invitation you sent out" Michelle said.

"Yeah."

"So all of us are meeting in Seoul all at once?" Ashely asked.

"Only two of us can go since, it's more expensive considering going back and forth and then having to spend on dresses. It would be more easier for two to go and then the rest of you can leave one day before the actual wedding. But, on second thought South Korea has a different time zone from us. because let's say you leave on a Friday it would be Saturday over there."

"Then what should we do? Should we tell Lila to change the date, so she could have it to where it gives us enough time to plan our trip" Kelly suggested.

"There's no need, according to the invitation the date is set to May 23 and it takes place on a Saturday, meaning we should leave on either a Wednesday or Thursday in order to make it in time" Jocelynn said.

"Joce, your a genius!" I told her.
"Yeah it called actually reading the invitation" Jocelynn said, with sarcasm.

"Chabelita,when will it be your turn?"
Jessica asked,"when will my turn be?" I said confused. "She's referring to you and Jaime tying the knot" Andrea said.

"Can we talk about Lila" I said, wanting to change the subject "Jaime I think it's time you marry Chabelita!" The girls yelled. "Stop!" Jaime immediately ran towards me and started kissing my cheeks.

"Awe how cute please get married soon" Ashley said. "I'm actually thinking about it." Jaime said.

A bunch of ooh's were coming from the girls "this is about Lila not me" I said, trying to change the subject once again.

"It will soon be about us" Jaime said giving me a wink that caused butterflies to form in my stomach.

Jaime's Pov
As soon as Chabelita sent me an invitation about her cousin and her boyfriend getting married, I thought about how perfect our own wedding would be.

I really wanted to marry Chabelita. It was always a thought that ran to my head the minute my eyes laid on her.

I would of never thought our relationship would last this long.

While Joel's and Yoandri's, relationship with Lila failed, my relationship with Chabelita was growing strong like a wild fire spreading through a forest.

Hopefully Yoandri and Joel find someone who loves them the way Lila once did. And hopefully they won't have to experience, the suffering of losing the one person who they loved from the beginning all over again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
It took me a long time to update and I hope this chapter was at least good.