0.4

I have finally returned

A week had passed and I laid in bed sick. I had a fever that was killing me. my phone immediately begin to buzzed but with the conditionI was in, I didn't dare answer.

"Aren't you picking the phone up?" Christopher asked me. "My head hurts" I replied. Christopher had no choice but to answer, "Hello this is Christopher who is this?"

"Alright I'll tell her but she won't be able to attend, due to a fever she's dealing with ok bye" He ended the call.

"Who was it? I asked Chris.
"Some person who wants to interview you because of your song you just released."

"Did you get a name?"
"Yeah the persons name was Park Jin Young I think I've heard of hi-"

"Park Jin Young?!" I screamed.
"Chabelita calm down you have a fever remember, wait where are you going? Why are you getting dressed? Chabelita!"

I ran through my closet and searched for an outfit I could wear. "Maybe I should leave." Chris said. closing the door behind him.

I found a white top and decided to pair it with a grey varsity jacket, along with some black shades, a black skirt and low top white converse.

"Shit I'm going to be hella late" I said looking at the clock on my lamppost. "Where's my penny board?" I asked, myself. I didn't bother doing my hair since it was already straighten out.

I ran out my room and went downstairs "where's my freaking board?!" I yelled.
"In the living room" Chris answered before heading over there to search for it.

"Where are you going babe?" Jaime said appearing out of nowhere "an interview" I replied, "seriously where's the board?" Jaime rolled, his eyes and handed me the galaxy one instead.

"This isn't it" I told him. "But it's still a penny board, aren't you looking for this?"

"I know it's a penny board, but it's not the one I'm looking for. I bought a white one." Chris came back from the living room. "hey I found this and I almost trip ov-"

"Thank you" I said, snatching it out of his hands and leaving out the door.
I put the board on the ground and skated all the way down the street. I stopped halfway to call the number.

"Hello" a male voice answered.
"Mr.Park I'm sorry, I wasn't able to answer earlier since I had a fever. I made up my mind that I'll be attending the interview it's still possible right?"

"Yes, it's possible but quickly I have another meeting afterwards." He said.

"Alright I'll be there soon good bye."
I regret not taking the car but, at least my legs could benefit from a workout.

The place wasn't so far from where I lived I managed, to make it in time. well barely. I opened the door and was met with a nice cooling breeze.

I walked towards the front desk where a lady sat "hello, I'm here for an interview with Mr.Park my name is Chabelita Velez."

"Ahh Ms.Velez she said, as she checked the list he's inside that room." I thanked her and walked towards the door.

Once I opened the door, it reviled a huge studio room that was nicely decorated. Park Jin Young immediately looked up once he saw that I was standing right in front of him. "Have a seat we have a lot to talk about and when I mean a lot, I mean a lot."

"So why exactly am I here for?" I asked.
"great question Ms.Velez, you would think I called you in, because your music had left me a great impression which is true but, I felt there was more that needed to be done." Park Jin Young said.

I raised my eyebrow trying to    understand what he meant.

"I want you to be the face of JYP Entertainment, if you do a great job in that I might consider debuting you as an idol. I believe you have the skills to be one."

"Your kidding right?" I said.
"No I'm serious I see great potential in you. so Ms.Velez what do you say."

"What about Yoandri and Jaime?"
"Pardon" he said. "The other two who also helped collaborate on the song?"

"Oh them well I didn't really consider them in this I only thought about you."
"Then I won't accept your offer I find it wrong that I would be the only one benefiting from this, when clearly those two other people put their efforts as well."

"Think about what your saying this could change your life forever. this would have you earning thousands." Park Jin Young said.

"Then I decline I'm sorry." I stood up and walked towards the door
"opportunities like this don't come around again your missing big time."

"I put friends and family before money no thanks."

"Alright, I'll give you three a shot."

I turned around and said, "alright deal accepted." And left.

This was officially the start of the career I had dreamed off.