Hooked

Melissa danced around her luxurious room listening to music and getting dressed in the middle of it all.

"Hurry up Melissa, we have to go!" Melissa's mum shouted from downstairs.

"Fuck off, I will come down when i'm ready!" Melissa screamed back.

Five minutes later Melissa got into her mum's Lexus and they drove to school, Melissa was an only child so she got all of the money spent on her rich ass. She slammed the door shut without even saying goodbye to her mum and strutted down the school hall to her locker. She looked around and saw Cole at his locker, they glanced at each other for a second and Melissa let out a little smile, she felt bad for all of the shit he got for being gay. She slammed her locker and walked down the hall.

"Oh shit." Cole said dropping his books in front of Melissa.

Cole scurried down to pick them up.

"I am so sorry Melissa, don't kill me." Cole said fearfully.

"Oh it's fine, just be careful next time." Melissa smiled trying to be nice which certainly didn't come naturally to her. 

Everywhere she went girls feared her, down the hall, at the shops, even her own mother. She was almost at her class until she stumbled upon Aiden.

"Hey coke head." She smiled walking past.

"Fuck you Melissa." Aiden said in an emo voice.

"Excuse me. I can smell your emo scent from my locker. go and smoke your weed or whatever somewhere else." Melissa said shooing him away like a fly. 

Melissa sat beside her friends Lucy and Isabella.

"Hey sluts." Melissa smiled sitting in the middle of the two.

"I just bumped into that emo Aiden, what is his deal? I am surprised his family can afford this school, he lives in the slums downtown and smokes weed for a living." 

Both Isabella and Lucy just smiled and agreed with her because who knows what Melissa would do if they disagreed.