Emo Aiden

Aiden walked home alone for school through every alley way he could find, he came across a few loners in each one smoking something weird. He made his way home to his old brick house and threw his bag on the floor of his small room. He pulled out his flip phone and texted a few friends. Aiden lived in a little house with a family of three which had very little money, he spent all of his money on weed and smoked his teenage life away with misfits like himself. His friends always left him or went to jail. He went home alone everyday and never got noticed by any girl's unless they were insulting him. He was verging on depression and he didn't enjoy life at all. He went to his inbox and found a message from Cole. He hadn't really ever spoken to Cole but he seemed cool.

'Hey, come and hang out with Melissa and I sometime, text when you are free.'

He smiled and texted back.

'Sure man, tomorrow after school?'

'K, cya then babes.'

Aiden looked a little surprised at his reply but he figured it was a gay thing.

** The next day**

School had finished and Cole sat down with Melissa at the staircase at the edge of the school bounds. Cole handed Melissa a little roll and she lit it and almost had it in her mouth and then Aiden walked around the corner.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Melissa asked in a very bitchy voice.

"At ease beast, I invited him, he's cool don't worry, give him a chance." Cole said easing Melissa.

"I mean no harm." Aiden laughed sitting at the stair below Cole and Melissa and pulling out a roll of his own.