GBF

It was lunch time and Melissa saw Cole again.

"Hey Cole, come and sit with me." She yelled from across the hall.

He smiled, he had always wanted to be friends with Melissa, after all, who didn't want a gay best friend? He walked off with her and they sat in an un-monitored area of the school, it was out of bounds but Melissa would just pay the teacher off. 

"Tell me about yourself, what is Cole Watkins?" Melissa said putting her hands around Cole. 

"Well, I am gay, obviously, I like people, TV, Lady Gaga and weed." He said smiling at her.

"Wait, you smoke MJ?" Melissa replied 

"Yeah, sometimes." Cole replied.

"Nice, well don't tell anyone but I do smoke a role every once in a while. But shhh." Melissa said turning her head to the brick wall beside her. 

"Wow, I didn't expect that"

"From a rich girl?" Melissa butted in. "Well, I am not an open book. Do you have some Mary Jane on you?" She asked.

"The bell will ring in a minute." Cole replied putting his hand in and reaching into his deep pocket.

"I don't care, I asked if you had any on you."

Cole pulled out a two rolls and a lighter and handed one to Melissa.

"Good boy, Mummy's proud." Melissa smiled snatching the lighter from Cole.

The bell rang but they didn't really care. Aiden came walking around the corner.

"What the fuck, fuck off crack head!" Melissa said throwing her roll behind her.

"It's fine, he comes here regularly, this is his spot." Cole replied getting up.

Melissa and Cole walked off.

"Do you think he saw me?"

"He doesn't have any friends to tell don't worry.