I'm A Straight Gay

Cole and Melissa decided to skip school and go shopping because she thought that was Cole's thing but it really wasn't. Melissa strutted around all of the clothes shops and asked Cole for advise.

"Shopping isn't really my thing." Cole mumbled as Melissa showed him a cute dress.

"Wait you're gay and you don't like fashion?" Melissa said sounding surprised.

"Yeah." Cole replied.

"Oh, you're one of those straight gays." Melissa said putting the cure dress back onto the rack.

"Do you mean masculine. I wouldn't go that far." Cole sighed.

"Oh yeah, that explains why you are not into fashion and you like weed." Melissa said understanding Cole a little bit better.

She walked out of the shop and signaled Cole to follow her. He walked out of the store with her and they walked to the exit of the shopping center.

"Okay well I am going to go home so you can come with me or go back to your house or wherever it is you hang out. My parents won't be there unless they decided to skip work and fuck but I doubt it." Melissa smiled.

"I think I will be fine alone thanks." Cole replied putting his bag around his other shoulder.

"Cool, I'll ring you a cab and see you tomorrow. Love you bye." 

Melissa left in a limousine and Cole waited for a cab.