Chptr 3: Finally you came back early

I drove and rushed home I opened the door, I searched for Dominik in the living room and the kitchen but ... I couldn't to find him, I walked slowly to his room,I opened the door and he was sleeping "Wake up lazy head" I said and laid beside him "leave me alone" he said and went back to sleep "Wake up! It's 3 p.m.!" I said then he opened his eyes "Oh, mom?!" he said surprising then added "Am I dead or dreaming?" he asked "you are dreaming now get up! I missed you so much! Did you miss me too?" I said and asked him trying to open a subject with him "Yeah I did, glad that you finally came early" he answered me, I know that he is missing me, I know I'm a terrible person for not being always there for him but I had to! "So what should we do today?" I asked him then I hugged him "Beside eating cause I'm starving?" he asked laughing "Yeah beside that" I laughed back "What about go somewhere to eat, then go on a ride in car and after that we can just stay home?" he suggested "Okay then, now get up and wear your clothes!" I said then I got up from his bed and sat in the living room after few minutes he came out and said "I'm ready" then we went to the car, I started to drive to nearby restaurant.

Few minutes later we arrived and sat down in the restaurant "So how is everything going on with you?" I asked him wondering "Nothing much" he replied 'Anything new?" I asked "And don't say nothing cause we didn't spend time together since like months" then added "Just school, they want me to do a research about one of Shakespeare's poetry or plays" he said "oh that's sounds interesting, did you choose about what you will make a research?" I said "yeah I already did" he smiled we kept talking and after a while a tall man with dreads came with a cup of coffee he walked to our table and said "I own you that" and gave me the cup of coffee "I'm sorry?" I asked wondering "I'm the rich whiney boy" he laughed "oh it's you! very funny" I said with annoyed tone he was the last person I wanted to see him "so is that your boyfriend?" he looked at Dominik and asked me "That's my son but it's not like it's one of your business" I answered him giving him a sign that he should go now "Poor kid, how do you live with her" the guy said to Dominik, I felt really mad at him I looked at Dominik and found him laughing "I'm sorry sir but can't you see I'm a bit busy here?" I said trying to push him away "I'm sorry I just wanted to save the poor boy! Why aren't you at work Mrs. I'm doing my best to have a good life?" he said trying to piss me off "And why should I answer you?" I said with a yellow smile then looked at Dominik which was laughing, Dominik took a breath and looked at me, he realized that I'm feeling angry because of that guy with dreads he stopped laughing and said "Sir, Can you please go now? Or I'm afraid that we'll have to call the police" Dominik said with a serious tune "Okay, bye-bye sun flowers" the guy said while he was walking away.

"Gosh! How could he find me! I'm really sorry about that" I said feeling mad cause that guy interrupted us "Who is he?" Dominik asked me wondering "Would you believe me if I'll say I don't know?" I answered him laughing, and then he started to laugh too.

we ate our food then we took a ride in the car, gosh I can't believe how many things had changed since the last time we talked like for example the prom is coming and my son still single, finally we got tired and we went back home it was 9:00 p.m. we ate some ham-burgers that we found in the fridge while we watched a movie then after a while we got tired and slept.

next day I woke up early and woke Dominik up I asked him if he has to go to school tomorrow and he said yes, we both get dressed, ate our breakfast and went out, Dominik went to his school and I went to my office, when I arrived I found Cassy waiting for me like a police officer waiting a criminal "Good morning Cassy" I said then walked to my office's room "good morning Mrs. Smith, Rachel from the recording studio called she said they'll send a car to pick you up at 9:00 a.m. and Henderson called too he said that Shella won't be able to come for the meeting so I canceled it which means you have free time during time from 10 a.m. till 11:30 a.m." Cassy said telling me the program of today "Okay thanks a lot Cassy, I'm gonna do some papers now, take care of the phone calls" I said then started to work on some work papers ...