C H 5 P T E R

|| Kang Xiyeon || 

Seeing that she was preoccupied, you let your eyes stare at her clothes. What she accused you was true, her black and white striped crop top was now damped in sauce, black high-waisted skirt stopping until her mid-thigh that has a bit food splattered on it.

"What's the situation here?"

Oh my f*cking grace. Why won't you make me happy for a day?

"School just started and you're already starting a record in my record book young lady. Mind explaining what happened there?" Principal Choi asked.

"It wasn't my fault Ma'am. She started it." You fought. She released a sigh as she stopped and opened a door to a room. It took you a couple of minutes to realize that you just entered her office. Obviously, the Principal's Office.

"So let's see. Getting in trouble on the fourth day of school hmm. Detention for 2 hours." She plainly said, not even noticing your slightly wide eyes that stares at her.

It wasn't even my fault? I didn't started it what the heck.

"What? It wasn't me tha—"

"Don't even try to trick me with that 'reasons' each of you students have. Detention later. End of discussion." You mentally glared at her. 

What a dumbshit. I wasn't 'tricking' her or what. I'm telling the tru—Oh lord just. Nevermind. 

You walked out of the room without even saying a thing to her. Telling that you were completely annoyed was totally an understatement. Why the hell did I get detention while the one who started it was somewhere around the place. Probably flirting with her dirty hands.

A sigh escapes your mouth. Mentally rolling your eyes, you went in your classroom to grab your things.

"Hey Xiyeon! Did you do your –-Wait where are you-"

Ignoring Jungkook's questions, you continued walking out of the room and walked 'till you were out of sight. Your feet automatically brought you to your favorite place, the so called not-original-rooftop.