C H 1 P T E R

|| Kang Xiyeon ||

Walking at the streets for almost like a decade, you finally reached the prison full of weakling teenagers. Unknown and familiar faces who have the same outfits as you. Students talking here, talking there, laughing or messing with their bundle of friends. You mentally rolled your eyes, quietly walking through the hallways.

You slightly gritted your teeth as an annoying noise welcomes you. Students chattering around loudly, as if they were away from each other by an eternity. 

For pete's sake they were just away for like 2 months.

But well, judging by their annoying conversation about boys and stuffs, you were sure that they just saw each other yesterday. Ignoring the loud greetings of one to one another, you walk to your assigned room for the year and went inside. No one dares to look or greet you. Not that you're expecting someone to anyways. You were used to it. Being the lonely one you are, you rolled your eyes.

You walk to your chosen seat which is by the window then settle down. Your eyes wanders around the room for a while. Some students looks familiar to you but you don't really give a damn about their names or such. You grab your earphones in your pocket and wear it, putting the volume on the second highest before playing a random song. Checking your wrist watch, numbers 8:46 flashed from it then you sighed. You fold your arms on your desk and rest your head on it, deciding to take a sleep. Not that the teacher would bother me anyway.