The Past and The Present

Yoongi's POV:
I was hanging out with some of the boys, when I heard somebody calling my name.

"Yoongi oppa."

I looked back to see who it was and couldn't believe my eyes.

Yoon Sohee!!

It was her. It was Yoon Sohee. The girl who broke my heart. She had changed. Others would say she looked nice. But someone who broke your heart doesn't really look anything but a bit*h to you. Do they?

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. I was still mad at her after all these years.

"Oppa, can we talk?"

"We are talking. You are lucky that I haven't kicked you out of my house."

"Oppa, I know what I did was wrong. But can just talk in private?"

I thought about it. It wouldn't do any harm just to talk with her.

"Okay, come with me." We went to my room. But as soon as we entered the room, she kissed me.

I was shocked at her actions. I stood still until I saw someone entering the room.

It was Yoo Na. Really Yoo Na??!?! Out of all people you had to come!!

I tried to break the kiss. But when I did, Yoo Na had already stormed out of the room.

I followed her. She went out of the house. I decided to follow her. She kept walking until she ended up in a bar.

I kept a watch on her as she was getting drunk. I couldn't watch her like that. She was crying. It broke my heart to see her cry like that. I went to her and sat beside her.

Yoo Na's POV:
I was getting drunk. Out of the blue, Yoongi came and sat beside me. Well, you see I wasn't getting drunk, I was ALREADY drunk. Otherwise, why would Yoongi be beside me, not continuing his make out session with that girl.

"Yaa, Min Yoongi! What have you done to me! I only see your face when I'm drunk!" I yelled at him.

He just smiled. Suddenly he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, walking out of the bar.

Wait, if he can pick me up, that means he was really there? I wasn't hallucinating?

He put me down and pinned me against the wall.

"What, you're gonna do that wall pinning thing again? guess what? It doesn't make my heart flutter. Not any more!" I said and stuck out my toung.

"So, my actions made your heart flutter?" he said and smiled. He looked so sexy.

"Yeah! So what!? It doesn't any more!" I lied. It did make my heart flutter, seeing him smile like that, leaning close to me.

He kept on leaning close to me, until his lips touched mine.