Moving On

Yoo Na's POV:
Since that day I haven't talk to Yoongi. He doesn't talk to me either. I guess it was easy for him that way. It wasn't for me. I was shattered in pieces. Seeing him only hurt me. It crushed my heart which was already broken.

I was going to Jimin and Jungkook's room and I heard them talking.
"You know, Yoon Sohee! That girl who broke Suga hyung's heart in high school. I saw her with hyung yesterday!" I heard Kookie's voice.
"Chincha?! Are you sure it was her? I mean you've never seen her!" Jimin said in disbelief.
"I'm sure! I overheard them. Hyung called her Sohee. And she was apologizing about something in their past. It had to be her!"
"What did hyung say after that?"
"I didn't hear anything else, I had to come back. You know.... now that I think about it, they seemed close. You think hyung is dating her?"
"I don't know......"

I couldn't stay there anymore. I ran to my room. I managed to close the door before I fell onto the ground. Tears rolled down my cheek as I thought about Yoongi.

Yoongi was dating another girl. He didn't even wait. He just started dating. I guess he never had any feelings for me. I, on the contrary, fell for him and was being the stupid one again. Yoongi had moved on while I was the one holding back.
I wondered why couldn't I move on, just the way he did it, easily.

"Hey, Yoo Na!" Jin oppa entered my room slowly.
I hid my tears and wiped them and looked up to Jin, "Yes, oppa?"
"Can I talked to you about something?"
"Sure! Come, sit."
"Are you okay?" Jin said as he saw my red face.
"Kenchanya, oppa! What did you wanna talk about?"
"Oh yes. It's about us, Namjoon and Me."
"Are you guys okay?" I asked, sounding concerned.
"Yeah we're fine. I just..t-think that... we should..tell everyone, about us."
"You mean about your relation with Namjoon oppa?"
"You think that's a bad idea, don't you?" Jin sounded sad.
"No!! I think that's a great idea! You should tell them!"
"Really? I'm not sure how they'd take the news though."
"I'm sure they'll be happy for you!"
"Then, let's eat out tonight. I'll treat you guys and tell the boys."
"Okay!" I looked at him, smiling.

Maybe it was a good idea to concentrate on something else. It would help to keep my mind away from Yoongi and all the other stuff. I wanted to not think about him. I wanted to forget about all the drama. I wanted to move on.

So I decided to take a step towards moving on.

A/N_______________________________________
Hey, it's the author.
I'm gonna be shameless and say it.

So.... my book is getting a lot of views. (Thank you so much for that. ily💜)
However, the votes are not increasing. I would really appreciate if u guys kindly voted for my stories.

Peweees?? *tries to do aegeyo*

Again, Thank you so much!! Ilysm!!