Making Him Jealous

"So, you wanna make Yoongi jealous and I need to pretend as your boyfriend to do that?" Mark asked, confused.

Me and Mark had met up at the coffee shop to talk about him being my boyfriend thing. He said he would help me but he needed to know the whole story behind it. I explained it to him, starting from the first night. And he looked at me like I was crazy. I don't blame him, I mean who wouldn't?

"You think I'm crazy, don't ya?"

"No! But the idea however, is kinda crazy."

"I knew you wouldn't help me after telling you this." I sighed.

"Hey, I never said that I won't help you."

"You will?"

"Yes, anything for the lady." He smiled.
"Besides, I know Yoongi. He can be wicked. I would love to get his girl back with him." He added.

"His girl"?? Was I Yoongi's girl??

That thought made me blush.

"Hey, I got an idea. We are meeting up with Blackpink this weekend. Youngjae and Rose are kinda of a thing. I'll ask BTS to come with us. Maybe we can put out our couple act there?"

"That's great! You're such a great friend, Mark!" I kissed him on the cheek.

"Just as I said, anything for the lady!"

"See you this weekend?"

"Done."

On Weekend

I got out of the car as Jimin opened the door for me."Being a gentleman?" I joked.

"I always am." Jimin said as he offered me his arm, "Shall I escort you, my lady?"

"No, no, no, my friend! This girl here is only my lady." I heard a voice and turn around to see Mark.

Mark was wearing a black suit and may I just say, he looked dashing!!

Jimin's eyes had widen.

"Your lady? Hyung, Yoo Na what am I missing?" Jimin asked.

"Just the fact that your pretty friend is my girlfriend now."

It was my eyes that had widen this time.

Okay, that was fast!!

"Hey babe!" Mark looked at me. He winked at me.

"Hi oppa." I played along.

"Hey guys, Mark hyung and Yoo Na is dating!!" Jimin screamed at the other guys.

The guys came running at us. Except for one guy. Yoongi just stood at there and looked at us, somewhat kinda angry.

"I think our plan is working. I can feel him burning up in jealousy." Mark whispered into my ears.

I nodded.

"Shall we?" Mark offered me his arm.
I nodded happily and took his. We went to the VIP booth that Mark had reserved for tonight's dinner, the boys following us.

We went inside to find the Blackpink girls and the rest of the Got7. I saw Rose and Youngjae cuddling together. Lisa and Bambam was talking to each other and laughing.

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys, Lisa and Jungkook are a couple. It took Jin to talk with Jennie and Jungkook to beg for forgiveness from Jennie. Jennie couldn't hold her anger as soon as our maknae got on his knees in front of Lisa saying that he would never break her heart and protect her forever and other cheesy stuff in a very dramatic way in front of all of us. Jennie and the other girls finally approved their relationship.

(a/n: sorry, I couldn't think of anything else😂😂)

Bambam and her both walked up to Jungkook.
"Yo, Jk!"
"Hi babe."
They both greeted Kookie.
"Hey, I see you guys met." Kookie said looking at them.
They both laughed.
"About that, Lisa and I are childhood friend, from Thailand." Bambam said as he put arm around Lisa.
The three kept talking to each other and moved away from us.
"Hey, guys sit down." Mark told everybody and they all did. Mark came sit beside me.

*Skip time*

After the dinner we had come to a karaoke place. Jisoo and V were singing and all of us were enjoying.
Suddenly Mark pulled me towards him.
"Wha..."
"Shut up and sit on my lap, somebody is watching." He said as he wrapped his hands around my waist.
I glanced at Yoongi and saw him glaring at the sight of me and Mark cuddling.
I decided to take it up a notch.

"Kiss me."