Chapter One

Taylor Swift

"Tay? Taylor, wake up! " I felt her shaking my shoulder making me groan in annoyance. I opened my eyes to see my two best friends there, the blonde was sitting on the coach across from my mother's hospital bed.

'Tay, you should eat. You haven't eat since last morning, come eat this. " Selena said opening some box of pizza.

"I'm not in mood,Sel. Maybe later ,I jut want to sleep beside mom. " I said, looking at my mothers lifeless body with a sad frown, as my stubborn brunette friend, shook her head, not giving up until I do what she said.

"Taylor, this a small amount that can help you on paying your mother's hospital bills. " Selena said, handing a 500$ bill, as I shook my head.

"Sel, you don't have to this. You and Cara being here as my support, it's enough for me. " I told my best friends, as the three of us hugged each other.

I look up from the walll clock, then gasp dramatically, as the two girls turn their attention to me with a worried expression.

"Tay, what's wrong? "Cara ask worriedly.

"I'm late for my work,I have to go!"I told them, hurriedly packing my things, but I just realized something. Who's going to be here with mom, while I'm gone?

"Tay, don't worry. I'll stay here with Aunt Andrea, I'll look after her while you're at work. " Cara said, thanks God, that she's a nurse on this hospital.

"You and Selena can go now, don't worry about her,I'm here." She resure me, I nod and walks out of the hospital.

We're currently sitting inside the car, an eerie atmosphere was around the surrounding. As Selena finally decided to broke the silence.

"Tay, don't worry. Everything will be fine, we will find a way to got that money needs for Aunt's surgery. " Selena said, I shook my head, I don't have no idea how could I get that money. 100,000$ for mother's operations? Even if I work day and night I can't have that big money. God help.

"I have to tell you some good news. " she said excitedly and still driving. "I finally got my dream job! "

"What ? To be Harry Styles wife? " I ask her sarcastically.

"Yeah, but not that yet. But someday, for now I'm just his new secretary.  I'll be having a chance to see his beautiful face everyday." Selena said dreamily,  I rolled my eyes at how stupid it was.

"So if he ask you to be his fucktoy, you'll agree with it?" I ask her with annoyance.

"Of fucking course! " she yells giggling at me, I hit her arm for being so stupid.

"Ow" she complains.  "What?  My boss was more younger and handsome than yours! "

"Whatever, at least Mr. Arlington gives a good amount of pay check. " I told her, rolling my eyes at her.

"I get that David Arlington was good looking but hey!  He's old, and there's rumor that he killed his wife and son. " she said.

"And do you believe on that? I have been working for him a year now. And he's a good man to all of his employees. " I told her defending my boss.

"But still, my boss was still hotter than yours." Selena said, as I laught at how she's over heels at her boss.