Chapter Three

Taylor Swift

I knock on his door, patiently waiting for him to let me come in.  I stood there trying to fix my slocks and blouse to it's place.

"Come in! "

I opened the door, entering my boss's luxurious office. I saw standing there, looking through the city of New York with a cup of coffee on his hand.

"Mr. Arlington, why did ordered for me to comrle here? "I ask him politely.

"I want to ask you to do me a favor, Ms. Swift. " he told me.

"What it is, Sir?"

"I want you to accompany me on one of the biggest charity event, hosted by Mr. Alfred Tomlinson." He said, I was deep in thought when he finished by is sentence.  Am I ready on facing my ex father, his family treats me nicely and I heard that Louis was dating a heir from Campbell Corp. the girl like Ms. Danielle was the one for Louis, not his home school teacher's daughter.

"Taylor, I know about the  break up with Mr. Tomlinson's son. But I can assure you Louis, won't be there. "He told, I nod but that's not my only worries.  I have nothing to wear, maybe I can borrow a dress from Selena since she's the one who's have a lot of it. But another one, my worries that what if I mess up and make myself as a shameful,  I had never been to those event like this, socialite people, important personalities on business like CEOs, billionaires and the heiresses.

Louis was not a kind of person would like those kinds of event, he did rather than go to an amusement park tugging me along with him. He told me he did rather to be with than socializing with a bunch fake faces.

"I'll with you, sir. When is this event? " I ask my boss.

"This evening, be ready on 6pm, I'll pick you up on time." He said strictly as I nod. "wear a nice dress, and it's formal theme, you can go home now to get ready for this evening."

"It's that all, sir? " I ask him, he gave me a nod. As I started to walk towards his door.

"Oh, Ms. Swift can I ask you something ?"  He ask as I nod.

"Can I consider this as a date? "

That night

I was here looking around, all of the people around was unfamiliar. As I took a sip of my soda, I don't feel like talking around. As I saw a very familiar face.

So, that's why only Cara was the one helps me on getting ready,  she didn't answer any of our calls, telling us she's busy.  But now she was there, standing wearing a bit revealing dress. Tight and short low cut black dress, she was there alone with a champagne flute in hand.

I got excited, knowing that I can surprise her because she was not inform that here I'm too. I was trying walk past a hundreds of people around with a glass of soda on hand.

Then suddenly, I bump into someone I'm sure it a person. Spilling the drink all over the white fabric.

"What's the actual fuck!!" A deep stern voice with a rich accents.  I look up to see the person meeting this mesmerizing rich shade of green , I would never expected it to be.

The one and only Harry Styles.

Great!  The luck we not on me tonight.