Chapter Four

Taylor Swift

"I'm sorry, sir. "I said sluttering from my words nervous. Can someone help me got out of here cause I honestly can't breath steadily.

I look up at the man before me not knowing what to do,  he's standing their with angry eyes and smug expression. At this time I wish there's a hole under this ground that I'm standing at so I can hide my shame.

"Sorry?  Is that sorry, makes my shirt cleaned again!"He exclaimed sarcastically,  as I look down on my shoes not knowing what to do. "A clamsy girl like you won't succeed on this business, business don't need someone like you. "

God, this boy has a dirty mouth, if I just don't know what the fuck he can do and the power he's helding in his hand. I would his pretty face in front of everyone. I was angry to even realize that everyone around us was listening to our cat fight.

"Styles, can you just forgive the young lady, it's not her intention. " I heard Mr, Arlington said.

As I saw a surprised Selena, standing at the back of her arrogant jerk boss with an open mouth. As I look back at the furious man in front of me.

"Taylor?" Selena ask confusedly looking at me, as Mr. Styles walks past me angrily.

As I made my way toward her, looking down at her phone  then look up at me with a worried expression

"Sel, what's wrong?  I ask her. She looks up at me worriedly.

"Tay, Cara texted me about Aunts got an attacks. " she said.

"What?! What happens to mom? We need to go to hospital! " I panics my hand was shaking, my heart beat got accelerate buly the news.

As I saw Mr. Arlington, talking to one of his colleagues,  I tap his shoulder to tell him, I had to go.

"Yes, Ms.Swift is something was wrong?" He ask.

"Sir. I have to go , mother got her attacks. " I told him as I didn't realize that I was already crying.

"No, I'm coming with you. Let's go!" He said making his way outside.

"Mr.  Arlington you don't need to,  I'm just going to go there with my friend. " I told him, I'm not going let my boss being disturbed by me.

"I told you, Ms. Swift it's alright.
And I don't take a no for an answer.