Chapter 1

Alexandria's pov
Hi I'm Alexandria smith but everyone calls me Alex for short . I just turned 25 , I live in L.A umm I have a younger sister her name is Arianna or Ari for short . I'll let her introduce herself . Anyway our parents died when I was 18 so we've been on our own . I own several business I have my own clothing line and I'm a model so I'm doing good for myself . And one more thing I'm engaged to Michael Harrison we've been together since high school and we're getting married in 2 days 😋. But that's enough about me byeeeee .

Arianna's pov

Hey guysss I'm Arianna smith but I go by Ari mostly but I'm 23 years young I own businesses as well I sell hair and hair products all of that good stuff and I'm a model as well . I'm in a relationship with Bryson love for about 4 years now we met in college but that's it really so peace .....

Michael's pov

Wassup y'all I'm Michael but I go by mike but I'm engaged to the beautiful Alexandria and i can't wait until our wedding only two more days . I own my own law firm and construction company so we have lots of money Alex doesn't have to work but she wants to she's independent and loves what she does that's one of the reasons I fell in love with her but I'm done rambling 🙄 one ....

Bryson's pov

Wassup y'all I'm Bryson but call me brys (Brice) I'm Ari's man of 4 years that's my baby forever but I'm a police officer and I own different restaurants , and that's basically it peace.....

Alexandria in the MM