Chapter 6

Alex pov
*6 months later *
It's been 6 months and I'm doing better. The baby could be due any day now. I'm having mixed emotions about it. I always thought I would have mike's first child, but I guess everything happens for a reason.

"Hey baby you ready?" Mike asked me. He was taking me out to dinner. Every since everything happened he's been here for me and I eventually forgave him and we've moved passed it.

"Yes I'm ready baby" I said smiling at him. We pulled up to this nice restaurant it looked expensive I hate when he takes me to expensive places I'm a simple girl. We were eating dinner and having a good time when mike's phone rung he looked at me I nodded my head and he picked up

"Hello .... right now ... ok I'm omw" he said

"The baby's coming" he said. He payed and left to the hospital I was quiet the whole ride. I didn't know how to feel.

Mike's pov

Alex was quiet the whole ride Ik she's still hurting, but im gonna give her a family soon. Chanelle was ready to have the baby but me not so much I just wish this was Alex she's the one I love.

*end of birth*

"It's a girl" the doctor said she was beautiful. We got a DNA test just in case and she's mine. We named her Santana Mari Harrison.
Alex walked in shortly after and looked at us.

"You wanna hold her" I asked. She shook her head no and walked out. I gave chanelle the baby and ran after her.

"Alex wait" I said she kept walking.

"ALEXANDRIA STOP" I yelled. She stopped, and I hugged her.

"Baby what's wrong"I asked wiping her tears.

"That's supposed to be me, I'm supposed to have your first child not her. Why couldn't I have my baby ? Why did we have to lose our baby ?" She cried in my chest.

"Baby trust me I wish it was you having my first child , but we're gonna have a family Ik I fucked up I can't take it back but I'm trying to fix your broken heart. Alexandria I love you". I said kissing her and wiping her tears away.

"You ready to go ?" I asked

"Baby you need to stay here I'll take a cab home" Alex said

"No the hell you won't not my wife" he said serious as hell

"Mike I'll be fine" she said

"No I'm taking you home so Ik you'll be safe and sound now lets go" I said

"So you're gonna just leave" she asked.

"I'll be back" I said kissing her lips . I walked back to the room where chanelle was.

"Aye I'll be back in about an hour or two." I said about to walk out.

"Why?" She asked

"I'm taking Alex home"I said

"What about us ?" She said

"What about you I'll be back for my baby but that's it" I said walking out. Leave to take Alex home.