Chapter 4

* Bachelor party *

Mike's pov

I was getting danced on by this bad ass jawn with a fat ass . Damn that ass was doing wonders. I brought lil mama back up to VIP with me and the fellas.

"What's yo name ma ?" I asked

"I'm chanelle , what's yours" she asked

"I'm Michael but call me mike, so where you from ?" I asked

"I'm from here" she said

No wonder she so damn fine . We just started talking and laughing having a good time , until brys called my name .

"Mike let me holla at you for a min" he said

"Wassup man ?" I asked

"Nigga you do realize you getting married in the morning ?" He asked

"Yeah I know" I said

"So wtf you doing in that chick face and shit " mike said

"We just talking what's the harm in that ? And besides I'm still a free man until I say I do , it's not like I cheating" I said getting annoyed

"Aight man don't say I didn't warn you" mike said walking off . I walked back to chanelle . I ordered us some henny and we got really really really drunk. I told the fellas I was leaving fuck the strip club. Chanelle offered to walk me back to the hotel since I could barely walk straight. So I said yes and we left. We made it to the room and I plopped on the bed .

"Well i guess I'll go" chanelle said

"No stay and keep me company" I said drunk. For some reason she looked a million times better but Ik it's the liquor talking , and right now the henny was saying I need to get some pussy.

"Why you all the way over there girl come here" I said. She walked over to me and straddled my lap. I grabbed her butt and flipped her over on the bed. I slid my hand up her dress and started fingered her she didn't even have panties on. So i know she was ready. I took my pants off and slid right into her wetness hearing her moans fill the room.

*2 hours later*
Nobody's pov

"Shit nelle" mike said busting inside of her. Forgetting he didn't wear a condom .... after that he past out cold and chanelle left and putting her number in his phone and texting herself to save his number.

Jas pov

These people really need soundproof walls bc some people actually wanna sleep, but at least they having fun.

Jas said not knowing her best friend's soon to be husband was having an affair with someone else.

*Day of the wedding*

Alex pov

"It's your wedding day bitch wake up" the girls woke me up yelling and jumping on my bed

"Ok I'm up where's the food" I said laughing. They called room service and 20 minutes later the food was here. We ate and did our hygiene stuff. It's 10 AM now and the wedding is at 1 o'clock ... great only three hours to get ready. I sat down while shanti did my hair in big curls and liyah did my makeup. Ari and jas were getting my dress ready and stuff. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time I wonder what mike is doing.