Chapter 3

Ari in MM

*Family flies in *
*skips to bachelor and bachelorette parties*

Alex pov

"Are you guys ready ? " I asked my sister , my best friend jazmine , and mikes sister maliyah and his cousin Ashanti .

"Yes" they all replied

"Ok lets go the driver's outside " I said . We walked outside looking bad asf and got in the car . We headed to the club to get some drinks and get loose and dance the we going to the strip club.
We got to the club there was a long ass line but we walked straight in and headed to the bar.

"Lets dance" jas yelled over the music. We all went to the dance floor and twerkaholic came on I stared twerking and grinding and I felt somebody's hands grabbed my waist , but I didn't look back I was drunk as hell and having fun. I left and walked back to the bar

"Can I get 5 bottles of henny please ?" I asked the bartender

"Anything for you pretty lady" he said trying to flirt but I wasn't paying attention bc he's not mike. I got the drinks and walked to the VIP the girls were already up there smoking the hookah.

"Damn y'all couldn't wait for me?" I asked laughing

"We saved you one now come on" Ari said half drunk

" i brought the bottles" I said they grabbed their own bottles and we stared drinking and smoking having a good time , then my favorite song came on "slow grind" by Tory Lanez I stared grinding in my seat moving to the music , after about 30 more mins we left and headed to the strip club it was only 11 and we're leaving at 1 .

We decided to go to a male/female strip club bc we know for sure the guys won't be here 😂 when we walked in it was lit the floor was covered with money and half naked people where everywhere . The music was booming I was so high and drunk I got on our mini stage and started dancing I was having so much fun.

30 mins later I hear maliyah calling my name to come on the stage . I did and say in the chair and received my lap dance while I made it rain . No lie he was fine he was fine asf but I love mike and would never cheat on him. So I kept my hands to myself 😌

*On the way back to the hotel*
*1 Am*
Ari pov

"Come on Alex we're almost there" I said holding Alex up from falling with the help of shanti .

"Ari you are such a good sister I love you guyssss sooooo muchhhh, best friiiendss.... everrr" Alex slurred barely walking straight.

Tonight was really fun. I'm really happy for my sister hopefully me and Bryson will get married and have a family one day. I really love him . I wonder what the guys are up to. We finally got to the room and I laid Alex on one of the beds and she passed out . Jas took Alex's room since she's not as drunk and maliyah and Ashanti shared a room. But I'm going to bed so see you guys in the morning ......