substantive · scarecrow

SAY WHATTTT??????Y'ALL DASSRIGHT SCARECROWHASHISOWNFICSLASHBACKSTORYTHINGIE

SAY WHATTTT??????
Y'ALL DASSRIGHT
SCARECROW
HAS
HIS
OWN
FIC
SLASH
BACKSTORY
THINGIE

A lot of people seemed to like him the most out of all my ocs, so I thought YES SCARECROW BACKSTORY!!!??

THIS BACKSTORY TOOK MONTHS AND I'VE SHIT OUT BETTER CRAP THAN THIS BUT EH

I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND I'M SO SORRY I FEEL LIKE I ABANDONED THIS FIC. I HOPE IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT?

PS I made this cover! ! ! !

···

"Spoke too much. Did too little."

Warning: It's a lot of words

···

Theme: Superpowers by SAARA

···

"The program has effectively been able to manage over 100,000 acres of wetlands to multiple countries with tourist-based economies." Tap tap.

"Kenya believes that with these two solutions this virus will be prevented and soon after will be eradicated. Thank you."

Bang.

The gavel goes down, and the silence is present for a brief moment. He takes his seat and looks down at the notes on his desk. Multiple countries are passing to him offers to work on solutions together while the USA only glares at him from across the room.

"Thank you, Kenya. We will now entertain two comments coming from the countries of..."

USA raises his placard. Russia does as well. The two are picked by the dais. They are about to attack Kenya's solutions.

···

After the conference is over, the students are piling into the large theatre. He is one of the last to go inside, and so are a couple people from his committee.