3

Dan lays his head down upon his pillow. It's been a couple months since hes seen a video from Phil. He can't bare the feeling he got when he saw him with a girl. Was she his girlfriend? Dan had never hated a word as much as he did at that moment. What had this boy done to him?

Phil on the other hand was preparing for a new video, he had never expected people to care, let alone like his videos. He set up the camera and began to talk. "So I'm currently sat on my bed with.. My boyfriend.." He said in a joking attitude yet serious voice. Phil had always wanted a boyfriend, but never accepted the fact he was Bisexual. Maybe youtube could help him open up.

Dan decided to get up and grab his laptop and signed in to his youtube account and sighed as he looked at the search bar not wanting to click it, but his curiosity got the best of him.

Phil had just finished and uploaded his video. He hopes people get the joke about him having a boyfriend. He sighed as he laid down on his bed and shut his eyes.

Dan had just typed in "AmazingPhil" and hit enter. He saw a new video from 1minute ago. He clicked on it and bagan to watch the firmilur face talk in to the camera. When he heard the words "Currently sat on my bed with.. My boyfriend" He shut his laptop and layed back down. He knew it, why did he expect to ever have a chance with Phil. 'Tomorrow is never any better..'