What really lies behind a smile

I go exactly as planned so I'm heading over there right now with my dad. We have a butler named subs and he's driving right now.
/
He gives a lot of attitude for an older man. He always gives amazing burns to my dad. My dad would chuckle for 5 minuets but I think he just is too embarrassed to make a comment back. I really love his attitude he is nice sometimes. Well, not often. He's been in my family since my dad's was born. He's simply one hell of a butler.

I'm worried about being over dressed. Having a bright blue dress with frills. I added it with an accessory of thin tights  running along my legs with strips following around and around.  but to be honest I like it the most. And it's the last thing mom got me. It didn't fit because it use to be hers and my dad thought I should have it. He said "she would have wanted me to look my best with my bright blue eyes" i feel like I let her down since I'm still in a body of a child.

I look over to my dad in the other seat

I look over to my dad in the other seat. He's ripping a tiny slit of paper over and over.

Alice~~~
"Dad don't worry he's gonna like you, for you"
/Not that he had to come he's just to over protective. Again me being rich isn't fun.
It's times like this that I only can joke like this.

I say to him laughing. He looks at me frustrated but gives a tiny smile...
Not a fake one but I can tell he felt it was a good joke from me.

Once we got in there the whole place was empty and dark. I knew this was going to happen that's why I brought my body guard.
Then there was a light shown to a book on a table I begin to direct my feet to see what the book was.

Unknown~~
"Alice in wonderland"

A dark and scary voice came from the shadows of the book isle. The footsteps came closer and closer.

Unknown--
"Well you did come like expected. Well your cheating on him aren't you?...... *bang!' books fell to the ground* I don't see why he even has an interest in you. Slut. You have to come back now."

I lean in closer to see better, squinting my eyes. Is that, who I think it is.

Uh it's no one I know.
I then grab my dad's arm starting to walk away with my dad happily as if we were going to see the great wiZard of Oz....
The mysterious guy yells back at us so we stop and gaze back to a tall man with a very red face that's about to explode.

Strange person~~
"Well your lover is going to be executed.
*we both gasp out of shock both mouths jaw dropped*

Strange person~~
"oh and he signed this book out for you so you should take his last gift before he departs. Like this book it has a due date."

Dad~
"Execution... Huh...would only happen for something terribly wrong from a different country? Welp, that solves my problem I thought i would do it myself if he ever hurt my daughter"
He then laughs at him.....

/It's not that my father joked around a lot.... He's just a little bit... Bit.... Dead serous about murdering guys that break up with me. Even if I break up with them... That's another reason why I'm afraid of changing my -Facebook-status...

Maybe there should be one that says my dad held a shot gun to my husband at the wedding,

Strange person~~
"He fell in love with you, Alice. *me and my dad both look at each other.*

I guess most people wouldn't believe in him but me and my dad had this gut feeling and I was going to help him. Even if I had to leave here.

 Even if I had to leave here