I didnt come to play

Alice's palace\\\\

Alice~~~
"I bet I can beat you in chess. If I win, I go home, if you win... I don't know, what do you want?"

Rabbit~
"Stop making bets that you can't beat. even if you tried for years, you wouldn't be able to."
I see him roll his eyes, in this great cold shoulder.

Alice~~
"Won't you at least try... Come on. Maybe I'll surprise you."

Rabbit~~
"Fine, just don't start bawling your eyes like crazy again."

Alice~~
"That was dust. Dust!"

Rabbit~~
"Sure,what ever you say."
He then looks back to the picture he took of me on the desk.

He sits on the other side of the table and I look over with a thought that could help me. I get up delicately and move my body in a seductive way that shakes my hips to each side. And I say.

Alice~~~
"I've come to play with you after all. Let me see what's hiding down there."
I say stroking my fingers down and sitting on top of him wrapping my hands around his neck.
He instantly gets a boner and shutters.

Alice~~
"I have one game I can beat. And you'll let me have a little fun won't you?"
He gets more red the crimson if that's physically possible.

Rabbit~~
"Anyway how will you pay this time. Last costume was a sexy kitty, this time I might think of a rabbit costume. It might get interesting. Or I might ask for a make out session again."

Alice~~
"You know you just get too shy like last time. You kissed me on the cheek and blanked out for a long time, till I started to cry because I thought you died."
I sherraded the sentences fluently for fun making it seem like a huge deal.  And it was successful he stared the other way when I glanced at him after I was done.

Rabbit~~~
"Good times."
He smiled nervously looking at
The picture he toke.
/ It wasn't really really"sexy" more so cute

I had no idea what I would look like as a bunny but I didn't want to lose again

I'm actually pretty good at chess.
So I will win no matter what. I'll give it my all

Alice~~
"Are you sure about this little rabbit... I can make a larger wager if I can include you as my pet when I go home."

Rabbit~~
"I don't know how I feel about that, especially since I'm almost king."

Alice~~~
"Don't feel, but think about all the possibilities ahead of you. Maybe I should be your adviser. King"
I slipped a small wink and pet his head.
He looked away blushing more.