You thought wrong

I'm sorry to say but I don't love him. I'm not confused on what's happening, i can't help but take out my emotions out on him. He's stupid. So stupid. Again in my head.

I'm not that normal protagonist that 'hates' when multiple man suck from my neck. Or scream in my head rather then go to the knife and stab the bitch.

A black lie covering each part of me. I put on a black tie to remind me of this everyday. even if it didn't suite me.

I'm not my mom, who fell in love without thinking.
My second father doesn't want me to talk ill or think less of her in any way but when she fell in love with my biologic dad. He just left her soon after I was born.
Guess he wasn't ready after the first other three he had abandoned. I could have a half sibling for all I know.

she was heart broken and my real dad came along.... the one who actually raised me to be the person I am today.

I will be strong and get through this. I want to come home fast, now. To end this sick dream. To be a maid.
And stab him with all of my power without a trace after I find a way out.

At least, that's what my wings of rebellion tell me.
I don't want to copy the same mistakes my mother had given to him. My real dad always tolled me of how she always toke risk before and was as wild as the chokaboes that we saw in the forest. Free and never afraid. After My biological dad stabbed her in the heart and she was heart broken. Never being the same again.

I always want to live my life without lies....
To travel with no worry.

But I have already given my love to jack.. .

Without knowing the consciousness to my love.

like a drug I will always be addicted again and again.

suddenly a white flash appears in my mind and i see something unusual.