Can i keep him?

I haven't seen him in a while. It's probably has been weeks.

And I can't seem to understand where I am or how to do anything. Everything is the opposite in this world. The world can go in different gravitates.
Like the time I fell from the ceilings bed.

Apparently it's more efficient but I can't help but think something scary will attack in any direction.

I feel so lonely for some reason too. It's not like I have anything to look forward to at home.  But him being next to me felt... right?

I just want to see him and pet his ears again, I loved how he reacted. I feel that he hates me. I began to let out slivers of tears as I sweep with my broom along the ceiling. I'm lost and I want to see him I wonder what he's thinking. I dont want to admit to still liking him its confusing.

I wonder how my dad was and my sassy butler.

I feel like im forgetting something, like, like a whole part of me.

The white rabbits mind~~~~~

I cant look at her now that I kissed her and me continuously thinking like that. I was hoping to be rather cool then to spring my tong all over her. But just seeing her made me so happy and she was so gorgeous then I last saw her. So many years ago and I felt my heart racing for her. I notice how she held me back but then fell in deep in my kiss.

I remember

10 years ago

I was sitting by the tree and sat there crying.

/Everyone hated the sight of me. They hated me because of who I was.  A rabbit a demon a being that was not meant for any world. I wasn't like the mad hatters daughter, nor the evil Checher daughter either. I was an impure bread of rabbit. A hare and a rabbit. Against nature itself. I'm more rabbit then hare though.

"What are you doing" alice said peeking over the tree with her bright blue eyes and light navy dress that flew as she stepped her hair of gold short glistened.

Me~~~
"Leave me alone alice, you don't understand grown up things."

Alice~~~
"I may not be old or wiser quickly but isn't that a good thing? Those who are in the adult world worry to much about stuff rather then appreciating themselves...."

Me~~
"Why would you know that?"

Alice~~
"My mom says that and use to tell me never to grow up just like my dad..... It's more fun. Don't you agree?"

Me~~
"That sounds like what a baby would say."

Alice~~~
"What if I am? I'll just stay in the present of cookies"

Me~~
"I do enjoy cookies"

Alice~~
"No one can lie about that..... Also why won't you come back to who you are going to be instead of right now. I have some in my beg if you come to the dark side of cookies."

Me~~
"It's not that easy...." I said almost filled with tears.

Me~~~
"When did you become so wise"
She then shrugged and started rocking back and forth walking around me. As if she was mocking me or analyzing,