Chapter One: Dance Partners

Jisoo's Pov
I was walking from my house to my school when a car drove in the puddle of water, making the water spalsh on my clothes. The guy laughed at what he did and drove away. *sigh* I couldn't do anything. Why am I so weak? Good thing, I brought extra clothes with me to change. I opened the bathroom door and went in one of the cubicles and change my clothes. As I was about to open the door whenI heard a familiar voice, "Poor her, she kept getting bullied by that Kim Taehyung. Once I meet him, I'll surely choke him to death!" A girl said to someone, I think, "*sigh* If only Jisoo unnie know how to defend herself, Taehyung won't be treating her like this, right Jennie unnie?" A girl said to.. Wait, Jennie? My bestfriend? "You're right there, Lisa. Let's go now, maybe Jisoo unnie has arrived." Jennie said to Lisa.

After they went out, I guess. I also went out and walked towards the classroom and when I opened the door, everyone fell to silence, "Look who's here, trying to flirt with my Taehyung oppa. Girl, you don't have anything Taehyung oppa likes. He likes rich girls, like me, beautiful, have a great body, beautiful skin, hair-" Someone cutted Dara off, "Shut the hell up Dara! Jisoo isn't doing anything to you! So, stop mocking her!" Rosé shouted infront of Dara, making her smirk, "Why are you defending this nerd? You could be popular if you befriend me." Dara boast infront of the students, but no one in our class made a sound, not because their afraid of Dara, but because their trying to contain their laughter.

I just didn't mind what she was saying and just sat beside Rosé and putted my bag beside my chair, "Tch." Dara rolled her eyes at me in disgust. Why do people are so jugdemental these days? Nerds didn't even did anything to them yet they fight and mock them? I shook my head, trying to take off the thoughts I'm thinking right now, "Don't worry about that girl, she's not worth in wasting our time, okay unnie?" Comfort by Rosé to me, "Okay, thanks for the support you did a while ago." I thanked her and smiled at her, "You're welcome." Then, class started and me and my friends are the always the teacher called to answer.

Lunch time arrived and I was packing my stuff when someone putted his/her hand on my table, "Nerd, do my homework so that I won't bully you." From the voice, I could know that this voice belongs to Taehyung, "What? Are you deaf? Or even mute? I said, do my home-" I cutted him off by taking his notebook from his hands and walked away, "How dare you!" He shouted at me, "I'll do it after I eat and give it to you later after school." I muttered to him, "You better be." He told me in a low yet dark tone. Jennie pulled me towards her table and gave me a box, "Unnie! Open it!" She ordered me, "Hm." I hummed and opened the box, "Hey, this is my favorite teddy bear! Thanks, Jennie Kim!" I hugged her, "Don't thank me, thank your cousin, Kim Heechul." She said as she let go of the hug, "Wait, he's here?!" I was shocked, "Yup, he-" She was cutted off when she looked on the entrance of the cafeteria.

There was Heechul walking towards us, "Heechul oppa!" I runned towards him and hugged him, "I miss you, my little cousin!" He told me and pinched my cheels, "Nado! Oh! Oppa, meet Rosé and Lisa, they're my bestfriends, including Jennie, your cr-" He cutted me off by putting his hand on my mouth and bowed, "Nice to meet you, girls." He greeted the., "Nice to meet you too, oppa." They also greeted him and bowed. Heechul left and exactly when he took his first step, the bell rang, so I ran to my classroom, including the three of them. We arrived at the classroom and opened the door, luckily we were not late or else, we'll be in detention.

Class has finished and it was time to go home when the teacher told us to stay. After the others left but Dara didn't left, "I said, Jisoo and Taehyung will stay, not you." The teacher told her infront of her face, making her pout and I heard Taehyung giggled making Dara smirk at me.

Taehyung's Pov
Typical Dara, always falls for my every trap, that's what I hate in girls. I was glad Jisoo isn't like that, that's why I bully her. "Okay, you and Jisoo are partners for the dance competiton, no excuses and the two of you will start practicing tomorrow, every 1 pm to 3 pm. Dismiss." The teacher instructed us and I glared at Jisoo, "Does she even know how to dance, teacher?" I asked her, "Of course. She's really good at it, I bet you'll be speechless if you saw her dance tomorrow." Boast the teacher to me for Jisoo. Speechless, huh? Let's see who's much more good at dancing, you or me.

I arrived home and as usual, I saw mom with another man, while dad is at work, "When will you stop being a flirt, mom?" I muttered to myself and just didn't mind what they are doing in the couch. I changed my clothes after taking a quick shower and checked my phone if my girlfriend has messaged me. I decided to call her so I did, "Hello, sweetheart?" I greeted her, "Hello, Tae Tae." She greeted me, too, we talked for a while until I heard a guy's voice on the backround, "Sweetie! I'll get going now!" The man said to her, I think, "Who is it?" I asked her making her stutter, "O-oh, it's my dad." She told me amd then I said goodbye, making an excuse that I have to do something.

*sigh* Tomorrow, I have a dance practice with Jisoo every 1 pm to 2 pm.