Chapter Two: Dara

Jennie's Pov
Me and Lisa was waiting for Heechul, Jisoo unnie, and Rose when Dara walked towards us, "What do you want?" I asked her coldly, "Chill, I just came here to let you know that, Jisoo is just using you, all of you. So that someone will support her, defend her..."

Taehyung's Pov
I walked towards my favorite spot when I saw Jisoo's friends and cousin and also saw Dara, my girlfriend. I was about to call her when I saw her talking to them, "What do you want?" I heard Jennie said to her coldly, "Chill, I just came here to tell you that, Jisoo is just using you, all of you. So that someone will support her, defend her, help her-" She was cutted off when Jennie slapped her, when you think I do not care, I really don't. She's so clingy to me, so irritating, argh... I really want to break up with her but I always don't find a good time to do it.

"H-how dare you slapped me!" Screamed by Dara to Jennie, "Why?" She dared her to tell her why, "B-because... I'm popular! And if someone sees you doing this to me, you'll be hated!" She tried to make an excuse but it didn't work because I saw Jisoo coming towards their directions. Noticing that she doesn't wear her glasses, I narrowed my eyes. To be honest, she lookes beautiful when she's not wearing her glasses.... What are you saying, Kim Taehyung?! Don't you remember you're the bad boy here? Why are you saying she's beautiful when you are suppose to hate her? Argh!

I walked towards Dara's direction and confronted her, "Dara, I'm breaking up with you." I said in my coldest voice ever, "W-what?" She asked carefully, "Are you deaf? I said, I'm breaking up with you." I said and rolled my eyes in annoyance, "You'll regret this, all of this!" She screamed and was about to slap me when someone stopped her, it was Jisoo, "Try hurting me, he's not the one youre gonna face, but me." She said in a cold tone. Why did she suddenly became cold? Did something happened? Why did she defended me? Does she... No no no, she don't maybe she defended me because she's too tired of seeing someone fighting, right? I looked at her with shock, "Why?" I asked her, "Get out of here, Dara Park. And never EVER show your face here ever again." She said in a low tone, "And you, Taehyung, follow me. You guys can go first." She motioned me to follow her and motioned the others to go first.

I was about to follow Jisoo when Heechul whispered to me, "You are lucky you saw her true side. If she showed someone this, it means she trusts her/him." He whispered that to me as he patted me shoulder, motioning me to follow her and I did.

We arrived in a garden and sat below the tree, "Sit down." She ordered me and gave some space for me to sit, "Why didn't you wore your glasses?" I asked her, "I just feel I don't want to wear it." She simply answered my question, "Okay. Then, why did you defended me and why did you acted so cold?" I asked her another question, "Something happened last night. Something horrible. And when I defended you, uhm... I... I just hate it when someone is finding my friend." She admitted, "You treat me as a friend even if I bully you?" I was shocked at what she told me, "Yes." She said and took something out of her bag, "Here. Have some." Jisoo gave me half of her sandwitch, "Thanks." I thanked her and we started eating.

We finished eating the sandwitch and we just sat there in silence, which felt a little bit uncomfortable to me, "Hyung!" Someone called me, "Huh? Oh, Jungkook!" I stand up and went towards him, "What're you guys doing here?" Ask Jungkook as he bowed to Jisoo, "Nothing just... Uh.. Hanging out with Jisoo." I tried of making a lie but Jisoo chuckled, "Nah, I'll just tell you what I have to tomorow morning, so don't try to be late or I will ignore and keep asking for sandwitches." She threatened jokingly and walked away. Me and Jungkook went to our usual hangout place and sat on the grass, "I guess the two of you already became close."  Jungkook started, smirking, "Yeah. But why are you smirking?" I asked him curiously, "Well, you have a rival. He's ain't in BTS but.. It's Jackson hyung. He likes her but will do anything just to make her happy." He told me and drank some water like a thirsty pup, "Oh. But I didn't said I like her or what. I just want to be her friend even if I'm a bad boy." I said to him and closed my eyes and leaned closer to the tree.

Lunch time has finished and I was packing my stuff when I heard clanking of heels, "Hi baby, wanna have some fun?" From the voice, I already knew who it was, it was Trisha, "What do you want, Trisha?" I asked, not facing her as I want to avoid her ugly face, yuck, "I just want to skip class with you." She said and tried to be cute but no, she ain't cute. I could say Jisoo is more cuter than her, wait... Did I just said Jisoo is cute?! Argh... "Get out of the way." I said and bumped my shoulder on her as I walked away, "You'll regret everything, Taehyung. You're mine and only mine." I heard her whisper that to herself, Let's see then.

Jisoo's Pov
I was walking to the restroom and was about to open the door when I heard someone talking inside, "I bet he'll regret what I'll do after school, umma." Said a girl to her umma, "Okay. I gotta go. Someone might hear me." She quickly hanged up and I quickly hid beside the locker, breathing heavy.