Chapter Three: Her Plan

Jisoo's Pov
I hid beside the locker and breathing heavy as I don't want her to find out I was eavesdropping on her conversation with her mom. I tried to look on the girl's face and, "Trisha?" I muttered and stared at her, "Maybe just my imagination." I heard Trisha told herself and walked away. I went inside the restroom and saw a phone in the table, I quickly took it (she's not a thief) and putted it in my bag when I heard the door opening, "Ha- Oh, Jisoo unnie! Uhm, have you seen a phone around here?" Trisha asked, "No, I didn't." I answered and turned around, "Oh, okay. See you." She bid and I nodded, So, this phone is hers? Well, too bad, I'll tell and give this to Taehyung. The bell rang indicating lunch is already finished so I went outside and walked towards our classroom and opened the door.

I sat on my seat and saw that Rose is not here, "Uhm, Lisa? Whee's Rose?" I asked Lisa as she was the one infront of me, "Her mom called me a while ago and told that unnie has been hospitalized." She answered, "Wait, hospitalized?!" I asked, feeling unsured. She nodded and I just sighed and leaned closer to my seat, trying to process what she just said. Then,I remembered, Rose has a lumg cancer, because of her smoking when she was still in her tummy, "Ah, darn it." I cursed silently,"Okay, class dismissed. May I call Ms. Kim to stay for a while?" Told the teacher to the students and they left immeadietly and I stand up from my seat and walk towards my teacher, "Yes, teacher?" I asked, "Ms. Kim, I knoe you already know about this but, I really didn't mean what I just have done to your father. I swear to god." She started and looked at me in my eyes, convincing me that she really didn't mean it, "Then, if you really don't, then dad should've been alive at this time. Because of you, he's dead. I even don't know what'll I do when the only person that took care of me died without any darn freaking trace, mom." I bursted, yup, you heard that right, my teacher is my mom, but she live with her other man, which disgusts me.

Taehyung's Pov
I was walking in the coridors when I heard a voice in Mrs. Jania's classroom, "Then, if you really don't, then dad should've been alive at this time. Because of you, he's dead. I don't even know what'll I do when the only person that took care of me died without any darn freaking trace, mom." I was shocked, Jisoo's mom is my teacher?! Our teacher?! I heard the door open and I hid beside the door, "It's okay, Taehyung. I'm not mad you heard what I said." Said Jisoo but she didn't turn to my direction, "S-sorry." I said and kept my head low for a while and told her, "Come with me, and once we're there, cry all you want." "Hm." She nodded and hummed as a respones and I took her hand and pulled her to the rooftop.

We arrived at the rooftop and I let go of her hand and stared at her with unemotional eyes, "Talk." I started coldly, "M-mom... *sobs*... She's my mom.. But.. She chose.. That freaking man... Instead... Of.. *sobs*... Dad.. And... Let him... Die... All alone." She said and kept sobbing after that. I can't stand it when I see a girl suffering the same fate as me. So, I hugged her, "This time, you can cry. From now on, stop being a crybaby and fight for your responsibility. Stop defending on others when you know that they're not always there for you for every situation." I told her and holded her cheek and looked at her eyes, "N-ne." She said and hugged me, which made some weird feelings in my tummy, Am I... Falling for her?... And... Did I... Have... Moved... On.. From... Miana?

Trisha's Pov
I smirked at the two, Now, I'll post this to the media and everyone will know that the two of you has something between. And, Jisoo, I'll make you taste my sweet revenge.

Jisoo's Pov
I hugged him tightly and buried my face on his chest. Why does Taehyung kept making me feel so comfortable in his arms? Am I falling for him? Is he the one for me? Will he not hurt me just like my ex-boyfriend, Jackson? I thought and slowly let go of the hug. I faced Taehyung and smiled weakly, "Thanks for listening to every word I told you, Taehyung. I appreaciate it. You weren't as bad as my friends told me. Thanks." I bowed 90°, "Nah, that's fine. Now, since you know I'm not really a bad boy, why not hang out with me after you say what you have to say so that I'll be able to introduce you to my friends?" Taehyung offered, "Sure, sounds great." I agreed, "Great! See you tomorrow after class!" He bid goodbye and I also bid him a smile.

I walked to the gate and saw Heechul, "Heechul!" I shouted his name, "Oh, Jisoo! I've been waiting here for hours inly to find you out here JUST NOW?!" He started scolding me from being too lazy, "MIANHAE!" "SORRY WON'T DO IT!" "THEN WHAT?!" "BUY ME ICE CREAM!" "Well, too bad. I bought all my money for grocery. Next time." I said and quickly walked away, leaving him all alone pouting and followed me behind while sulking.

Trisha's Pov
Poor Jisoo... I just posted the photo. Tomorrow, everyone will hate you. Think of you as flirt. Ha ha ha... This is just the beginning, Kim Jisoo. Just the beginning. I'll have to ruin your life for ruining mine, darn you, for taking what's mine. I hope you'll learn your lesson in this photo, Kim Jisoo.