Chapter Two

SUSAN'S P.O.V

" He-hello ?" I say between sobs

" Hey  wha'ts wrong ? are.. are you crying Susan ? "

"It-its ov-ove-over Ace he dum-dumped me Cam-Cameron dumped me !" I said crying even more thinking about what had happened

" That son of a - Susan stop crying you know how bad I feel when my baby sister cries please stop crying !" Ace said pleading , Ace cared about me so much even though I didn't listen  , even though Ace told me that in the end Cameron would leave me.

"A-Ace you ..you wer-were you were right he din't lov-love me I -I was jus-just like any-any other girl to him I-I sh-sholud have listned to yo-you I-i'm sor-sorry " I said felling really bad, if i would have listned to Ace I wouldn't  be like this.

"Sshh its ok you don't have to apologies just please stop crying i'm going to make that bastard pay I am so going to break the bitch's face-"

"wait ..what? no yo-your not going to do any-anything like that ! what's gotten into you!" I said completely shocked to see this side Ace , usually Ace is more of a  calm and collected  , Ace was never the short tempered or  revengeful and this surprised  me .

"Where are you right now?" Ace asked sternly .

"I-I  skipped sc-school I'm home I din't miss too much though ju-just the last period" I told Ace 

"Ok just calm down i'm going to get you ice cream ok " Ace said lughing a little.

"From work ?" I asked .

"Yup"

" Cookie and Cream ?" I asked eagerly 

"Your favorite " Ace said chuckling 

"yay! " I cheered for a moment just forgetting about this horrible day. 

"Oh and Susan I might be late today kay ?" 

"Are-are you going to speak to Cam-" I asked a little scared 

"Look Susan don't worry  i'm going to take care of everything okay ? I have to go now see you later at home kay ? bye" and with that Ace hung up.

And I sat there on the couch hoping everything would be okay because I knew Ace was definitely up to something.