Chapter Four

Cameron POV

As soon as i got my ice cream i dug into it and put on my imaginary thinking hat .

I had a lot of things going through my mind today was one heck of a day ! , i broke up with my girlfriend, the whole school about it and right

after all that i got punched right in the face buy some crazy hot chick and have a blue eye

All i could think of was who she was and why the heck she punched me , i mean why did she do that what did i do to get her that bad and i had a very strong feeling that i had seen her before but i pushed all those thoughts and dug into my wonderful bowl of goodness , every bite filled with goodness ! 

Every bite of ice cream made me forget all those annyoying thoughts i had , i could barely hear all the songs that were being sung and played and all i could see was my ice cream .

The connection we had , the chemistry we had was magically fucking awesome !

ice cream is my favorite food 

Yes ice cream is like food to me i could have all day for breakfast lunch brunch dinner brinner or whatever !

Oh well though it was very sad my ice cream was now all most empty 

Tragic i know .

Then i take the ice pack and put it over my eye ,and oh lord that felt good .

As i'm sitting there with with the ice pack on my i look at everything and everyone around me , the whole place is packed with people , people singing to the kareoke  having fun , children playing in the having shit loads of fun parents looking at them smilig and playing with them .

I t brought back old memories of me and my mum , how i used to had so much fun with her and how every time she made me happy . She was more of a best friend but my dad had to ruin it all he left my mum for some other young chick .

My mum couldn't win custody over me so i live with my father i don't even know he even fought for custody  i barely see him .

Its just me and Berta who takes care of the house you call her the nany she's more like a grandmother to me but let me warn you she can get crazy if things are out of place and untidy .

But i get to meet my mum sometimes , and she is the most beautifull person ever i'm pretty sure i get all my looks from her whereas my father on the other hand isn't the greatest looking of all but my mum still loved him and how does he repay her ?oh yea by throwing the divorce papers right at her face , if it was anyone that had to get the divorce papers thrown at their face it should have been my father .

I divert my thoughts from my family ..only if it were one that is and look at other people acting all crazy and what not while James , Karen and Dixon are in a deep conversation about somthing and not paying any attention to me at all which i din't mind .

They looked like they were planning something I had no idea about what and din't really want to know  . 

I just sit there put my shade back on and start thinking about mystery girl again when i notice this one girl who keep walking by me to catch my attention so i look at her and give her my signature smirk which i must say has always managed to make a girl melt well ofcourse except mystry girl , the girl just giggles and walks away and i just chuckel .

Finally i get really bored and get up to leave and go relax at home for some time before the party .

" Well bye dear friends of me i'm going to head home now " I say getting up and i get no respons at all .

Well what evre these guys were planning they were really into it .

Just when i was leaving I hear Karen call me " Cameron wait up!"

"What ? " i asked confused wellthey atleast realised i was gone i kenw they cared about me ! 

"We are not paying for your ice cream so leave some cash " she said with a wide smile and the three of them start talking again , wow and thougt they care oh well. I go leave a twenty dollar bill on the table and leave .

When i get to my car I see this post it note stuck on the window 

" Can't wait to meet you at the party  ;) "