Chapter five

Author's note 

hello there lovely readers of mine 

well this not is just to inform you than i'll probably be changing the name of the story and i'd really like some help so i'd like you to suggest  so story titles for this story :)

AND I WILL BE WRITING A NEW STORY SO PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT AS WELL *gets down on knees and begs*

well i guess thats pretty much it ! 

so vote 

comment 

fan !

- Varsha

*******************************************************************

As soon as i read the note stuck to  my car's window the first thought that came into my mind was 'Mystery Girl'  

I was pretty sure she was behind all of this , i just had this feeling in my gut saying that it had to be her and i was pretty sure that if i went to Dixon's party today i would surely find her there .

When i reached home i parked my car in the garage and i just sat there in my car thinking about how messed up my life was .

I mean sure everyone thinks I'm living the best life ever with all the money , car damn i love you baby i thought to my self patting my baby's steering wheel , having girls all over me , bang any chick i want oh! and i how could i forget getting punched in the face is my favorite (note the sarcasm)

This is not what i really wanted but not saying i completely hate my life i mean with all the money and getting to bang chicks and stuff but every time i'm home all i can fell is emptyness and sadness damn i wouldn't even call it home and if i'm ever home i'm alone with Berta and the maids and workers and their all pretty busy so i spend my time going to parties or hangout with some one but i wont stay home ita not like father is going to ground me he doesn't even know about thats happening to me he just calls once in a while just for the heck of it and i have no siblings either well.....

not unless my father has a secret child .

I've never had a proper family , damn i wouldn't even call it family well i guess that's exactly why i want to get married and family 

because i've never had one, because  i've never been loved by my father  because I've never been truly loved .

I push all these depressing away and make my way to the front door of my mansion.

I don't know why the fuck i even have such a big house when there's only me living here .

When i enter the house I see no one around like always so i make my way to my room which is very neat and clean thanks to the house maids so i kick my shoes off and dived  into my  bed .

Yes I dived 

I laid  down on my back and looked at the time and it was only six fifteen which meant i had a lot of time left for the party so i just stayed there staring at my ceiling for quite some time thinking about nothing at all when i heard a soft knock on my door 

"come in " i said softly

"Cam are you hungry I made you something to eat" I heard Berta's soft voice echo in my room , yup my room was big .

"Na I already-" I stopped suddenly because of the nauseous feeling i had   making me want to puke so i hurry up and move towards the bathroom quickly before i barf over my whole bedroom  .

*****************************************************************************

After spending quite some time in the bathroom barfing if i must say i was pretty sure i couldn't go to the party 

but if I din't go i'd probably never find out who that girl was and what she wanted 

which meant only one thing 

I HAD to go to the party.

But the only problem was......

"Cameron how many times have i told you not to eat outside ! " Berta scolded me 

"Berta i'm fin-" I was cut off by Berta 

"SON YOUR ARE DEFIANTLY NOT FINE !HOW MANY TIME'S HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO EAT OUT SIDE ESPECIALLY AT THAT SILLY ICE CREAM PARLOR YOU EAT AT !"  Berta yelled at me hitting me on my shoulder but not to hard 

Yup she does that a lot . 

Let me tell you some thing about Berta , she doesn't trust outside food at all she thinks is all filled with germs and un-washed vegetables and other fake ingredients and she hates ice cream ! 

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT  SHE HATES ICE CREAM !

and you know what her excuse is ?

Well she thiks it too

COLD !

I mean common ! 

"Berta its fine im ok therses nothing to worry-" I was cut off again 

"nothing to worry about ! do you hear your self Cam ? just two minutes ago you were barfing around the whole toilet ! " 

"hey ! i wasan't barfing around the whole toilet ! " I said pouting 

"Cam your not going to that party today your staying home " she said sternly but i was confused 

I din't tell her i was going to any party ?

"Berta i never told you i was going to a party " i said a little confused 

"boy ! you go to a party almost everyday ! i just took a lucky guess you were going today as well" she said annoyed 

"Berta i promise i'll be back early ! i can take care of myself and its Dixon's party how could i not go ? he's my best bud ! " i said pouting 

"Dixon's party ? how many times in a week is he going to have a party! are his parents even aaware of this ? i always knew-" 

"Berta please i promise i'll be fine and i'll be back early please let me go ! " I pleaded her 

with my puppy dog eyes MUHAHAHA i'm so cute and evil !

"Oh those eyes don't work on me ! i know you too well!" she said looking away so she couldn't fall for my puppy dog eyed dammit! so i make her face me and stare at her with my puppy dog eyes and she finally gave in .

"OK OK FINE NOW STOP LOOKING AT ME WITH THOSE EYES!" she said dramatically 

"you can go but be back early " she said and walked out of my room 

And  today i was going to find out who 'Mystery Girl' was .