Snowball

*Come hang at Sam's house ;)*

Chandler

*Why?* You

*Just cause* Chandler

*Ugh! Okay fine.* You

* Love youuuuu* Chandler

*Luv yah too xD*You

*Okay bye* You

You put your phone away then quickly go get dressed, you put on something comfortable. You quickly brush your hair then put your sneakers on. You put on a jacket. It was snowing outside, like a lot. "Ugh" You said as you opened the door. You made sure you left a note for your mom when she got back from work. You closed your front door and locked it. Why does Chandler want you to go to Sam's? It's a blizzard outside! You began walking down the street, Sam's house was a couple blocks away. You began walking down the sidewalks, you fell square on your but when you reached an icy spot. You gut up embarrassed hoping no one had seen. You reached Sam's front door and rang the doorbell. There was no answer; you stood at the door for a couple minutes, you tried turning the handle but it was locked. "Oh my gosh." You said frustrated. You heard footsteps behind you, you spun around quickly and you were hit with a snowball by both Chandler and Sam. They laughed. You walked down the steps and the boys continued to look at you. "You're going to be sorry." You said eyeing the both of them down. "What are you going to do?" Sam laughed. "You don't even want to know." You said. "Honey, that sounds a wee bit sexual." Chandler smiled. "I hate you." You laughed. "I'm just saying." Chandler laughed. "Psst, (Y/N)" Sam said. "What?" You said rolling your eyes. "Chandler doesn't know we've been sneaking off does he?" Sam asked. "Shut up!" You laughed. "Are you?" Chandler said eyeing down Sam. Sam winked at you. "Um, no sir." Sam said. "You're such a dick." Chandler laughed. "I know." Sam smiled, showing off his braces. You laughed at the two of them. "Can we go in now?" You pleaded "It's cold out!". "Yes." Sam sighed running to the front door. You took this opportunity to grab some snow. Chandler saw you and you put your finger to your lips. You walked up the steps. "There you go milady." Sam said doing a little bow and holding the door for you. You took the snowball and shoved it in his face. "Told yah." You whispered into his ear. Then walked inside Chandler following behind you.

"I'll be right back." Sam says. "Okay." Chandler and you say in unison. "So why exactly did you want me to come to Sam's?" You ask Chandler. "So I could see you." he smiles. "That was smooth." You giggle. He sits down on a chair in the living room. He pats his lap, "Sit." He says. You smile and take a seat. He smiles and looks at you and begins kissing you. You giggle little and smile as he kisses your neck. You stop him. "Sam's here." You laugh. "There's a room upstairs." Chandler jokes. You laugh. You stand up and pull Chandler up with your hands. You kiss him and then lie down on the couch. Chandler sits at your feet. "I miss you when I'm gone." Chandler says. "Me to." You sigh. Chandler leans over and kisses you again. He's technically on top of you. He rubs your leg as he kisses you and you run your hand through his hair. "Oh lord!" You here Sam yell. Chandler gets up so fast and you begin laughing. You look at Sam who is holding his phone in front of you and Chandler. "Wrong time to vlog." Sam laughed. "You got that on video?" Chandler asked embarrassed. "Yup, and it's getting posted on Instagram." Sam smiled. "Sam don't you dare." You yelled sitting up. "And post." Sam said hitting his screen. "You didn't?" Chandler yelled. " I did." Sam said with a guilty grin. "As I said before." Chandler said. "Sam you are a dick." "I know." Sam said. You laughed. "I have an idea." You laughed. "We're going to have a threesome? Great!" Sam said excitedly. Chandler and you looked at Sam. "That's not actually a bad idea." Chandler joked. You got up off the couch. "I'm leaving." You said jokingly. "Awe no." Sam said. Chandler smiled and grabbed you by the waist. He pulled you close and kissed you. "Get a room." Sam yelled. The two of you giggled and ignored him.

THE

END.