Hopeless Love

Be prepared :3 it's kinda sad

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Your sitting on your hospital bed with your knees held at your chest. You still can't even process what's going on. You have been diagnosed with cancer. It's been a couple days now. Your parents refused to leave the hospital but eventually decided to because they needed rest. Machines are everywhere. Your startled as a female doctor walks into your room. "(y/n) would you like to go for a walk?" She asks. You shake your head. "Are you sure honey? It would be good for you." She smiles. You look at her. How can she smile right now! Your practically dying! "Okay." The doctor says then leaves. Once she leaves you close your eyes. Your breathing becomes heavier and you find yourself hyperventilating. You stand up and get off your bed. You try to steady your breathing, your so angry though that you can't. You see a lamp beside the bed and without even thinking about it you smash it. You fall to your knees with blood all over your hands. Another cancer who was walking past your door is startled and let's themselves in. They are quite thin and have a bit of hair growing at the top of their head. "Are you okay?" They ask. You can tell by the voice it's a boy. You cry not being able to talk. He walks over to you and helps you up. He sits you down on your bed and begins taking the glass out of your hands and knee. "I know how you feel." He says. You don't say anything back. "Ow." You squeal as he slides a piece of glass out. "I'm so sorry." He says. A doctor comes running in. "Chandler what are you doing in here and what happened ?" The doctor asked. "She tripped and broke the lamp, she got glass on her hands and knees." Chandler said. You looked at him confused. He lied, he saw what happened. Would I have gotten in trouble? You think. Would I have gotten in trouble for being angry? "Well I got this, please get out." The doctor asked Chandler. Chandler looks at you, you nod telling him it's okay. He reached your door. "Wait." He says before he leaves. "Yah?" You ask. "What's your name?" He asks. You laugh "(Y/N)" "pretty name." He smiles then leaves. The doctor is taking the rest if the glass out of your skin and you can feel yourself blushing. The doctor looks up at you and smiles. "What?" You giggle. "Nothing." She laughs. After your all cleaned up you go and take a shower. When you get out it is already time for dinner. You get back to your room and see a platter of food. You hesitate to go eat and decide to go find Chandler. You knock on his door. "Come in." He says. You walk in and smile. "I was, wondering if you wanted to come and eat with me..?" You ask. Chandler smiles. "Yah, I'd be honoured." He laughs. You blush. Then help chandler carry his dinner to your room. Chandler takes a seat on your bed and you sit across from him. "How long have you had it?" You ask. "Cancer? Oh i don't know a couple months." He replied. "I don't know how long I'm going to last." You say unexpectedly. "Do any of us." Chandler says. "Let's not talk about it." Chandler says. "Oh okay." You reply. "What's your favourite song?" Chandler asks. "(Fave song)" you say. "Really? aha." Chandler says. "I love so many different artist." Chandler says. You smile. You took a bit of the mashed potatoes that were given to you. The two of you finished your dinner. "Would It sound cheesy if I called you pretty?" Chandler asked nervously . You looked at him and shook you head. He laughed. "Okay, aha then. I think you pretty ...well actually beautiful." He says. "Your handsome." You say. Chandler blushes. Chandler looks up at you and you look at him. Your eyes meet and you can hear his breathing....it's heavy. He reaches his hand to your cheek and gently pulls you in. You feel his lips, something you haven't felt for a long time. You last boyfriend broke up with you a couple months ago. His lips where warm and soft. You reached the bottom of Chandler's shirt and pulled it up over his head. Chandler stopped you. "Oh." You said embarrassed. "No it's fine." Chandler said. "Just follow me."

Chandler grabbed your hand and dragged you behind him. He looked out your door to make sure nobody was there. The two of you ran until you reached the pool. They have one to keep patients busy but they only allow people in under doctors supervision. Chandler put in a code on the security thing. The door unlocked. He held it open for you. "How do you know the code?" You asked. "Doctor Martins told me." He smiled. You laughed. "Um I don't have a bathing suit." "Neither do I" chandler winked. He began undoing his belt. "Your joking right?" You laughed. He shook his head. "If I'm going to die tomorrow I'd rather do something outrageous the day before." He laughed. You smiled. Chandler walked over towards you. He took your shirt off for you. "Now where even." He smiled. You laughed. Chandler had his pants down. "Turn around" he laughed. Your eyes widened and you turned around. You heard the sound of water splashing. "Now you turn around." You demanded. "Awe." Chandler laughed. You rolled your eyes then took the rest of your clothes off. You jumped into the pool. You swam over to chandler. "I'm crazy." Chandler laughed. "Why?" You asked. "Because I think I'm in love with you." Chandler laughed. "I guess that makes me crazy to." You laughed. Chandler kissed you.

After about half hour chandler and you got out of the pool and dried off. He walked you back to your room then kissed you goodnight. Day after day the two found yourself spending each and every moment that you two could with each other. The two of you grew very fond of each other. The doctors saw it two and would smile at the two of you. Except for Doctor Martins and you weren't exactly sure why.

"(y/n)" Chandler came running to your room with eyes full of tears. "Chandler what's wrong ?!?" You panicked. "I just need you." He stuttered. "Don't do that to me." You yelled. He walked over to you and hugged you. You held him tight. "I'm sorry." He said. "Just don't do that." You reassured him. "Can I sleep in here?" Chandler asked. You nodded your head. You lied down and chandler lied down beside you. He took out his iPod and put music on, he stuck and earphone in your ear then in his. His arm was wrapped around you so tight. The music was blasting in your ear but you could hear chandler crying. When you woke up Chandler wasn't there. You got out of bed in a hurry and ran to his room. He wasn't there. "Doctor Martins!" You screamed. Another doctor ran over to you in a hurry. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Where chandler." You asked barely breathing. "He's in chemo.." She said. "He didn't tell you?" She asked. You shook your head and began crying. "Oh honey." She said and hugged you. "(Y/n)" she said wiping your tears. "If he doesn't make it." She stuttered. "No!" You screamed than ran to your room. You stuck the earphones in your ears and played the song you and chandler always listens to over and over. You didn't eat anything all day. You sat on your bed not moving. Not even being able to manage movement at all. You eventually fell asleep. As soon as you woke up you ran to chandlers room to see if he was there. He was. You knocked on the door but chandler didn't answer. "Out of the way." A doctor demanded as they pushed past you and into Chandlers room. You where holding your breath. "What's going on?" You cried. "Chandler has pneumonia." A doctor said quickly before they got inside. You covered you mouth with your hand. Pneumonia can kill you...you hyperventilated then passed out. You woke up not able to move. You where to weak. "She's awake." Someone beside you yelled. You tried to move your head to look over but you couldn't. A doctor brought you a cup of water that she helped you swallow. About an hour later chandler came to your room. He climbed onto your bed without asking and cuddled you. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Chandler stuttered. You didn't say anything. "You can't keep doing this." You cried. "I know." He said. You grabbed ahold of Chandlers hand and you fall asleep. You woke up in the exact same way you feel asleep you smiled and kissed Chandlers hand. You sat up and shook him trying to wake him up. After a minute you became worried. "HELP!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. 5 doctors ran into your room and came straight to chandler. Then picked him up and took him away. After an hour a doctor came to your room and sat at the end of your bed. "(y/n) he's gone." She stuttered. You began crying. "He was very sick, he didn't want to tell you." She said with tears coming down her face. "He loved you. He always will." She tried to smiled. You ignored everything she said. "He's not gone!" You cried, you ran to his room and lied down on his perfectly made bed. He was gone....

"If I were to die tomorrow I'd rather do something outrageous the day before"

THE END