message 14

grayson dolan
whatcha doing mae?

mae
im packing. leave me alone

grayson dolan
whyyyyy:(

mae
because im busy grayson.

grayson dolan
let's facetime then

mae
fuck you.

grayson dolan
i mean u can if u want. i usually like taking control but if u wanna ride me id be more than honored to let u

mae
shut up grayson and call me

grayson dolan
i knew u couldn't resist;)

i heard the buzz of my phone and i answered grayson's facetime request. "hey asshole, im packing, so don't be too loud."

"whoa mae, what's wrong with you?where's my sweet girl?" grayson frowned. "im sorry babe, im just stressing. im nervous." i bit my lip.

"nervous about what baby?" grayson was so caring. i swear. he was the sweetest thing. he would put anything and everything behind to make sure i was ok.

"nervous to meet you.." i mumbled, hoping he wouldn't hear. i heard him slightly gasp.

"baby why? talk to me." he cooed.

"i don't know gray. i mean, I'm super happy, don't get me wrong. but what if im not what you expected, grayson. what if im not good enough? what if im ugly, or fatter than you expected? i need you grayson. i can't lose you, i love you gray. but what if you hate me after you see me for real. im scared."

i stopped, taking a deep breath. i felt hot tears slide down my cheeks slowly, falling into my lap. "mae," grayson frowned. "nothing could ever take me away from you. you're beautiful mae and you're absolutely not fat. you're mine. nothing and no one is ever going to change that. don't be nervous. i could never stop loving you."

i bit my lip, letting more salty tears fall. he always knew what to say. how? i would never know. "we are being so cheesy." i slightly giggled. "i love you gray."

"i love you too. now, finish packing! you're coming to see me in a week!"

i chuckled and listened to grayson, folding more clothes and placing them into my suitcase. i was almost finished. i began packing my bras and underwear into my suitcase, completely forgetting that grayson was watching. i had just went and bought new ones from victoria secret. i mean, if grayson was serious about fucking me, i want him to be impressed.

i heard him grunt, making me gently squeeze my thighs together to relieve myself. his moan had instantly made an impact on me. i looked at my phone screen with the corner of my eye and saw him watching me immensely. it was super hot, so i continued.

"hey mae," he coughed. "i gotta go. ill text you later babe."

and with that, he hung up. my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. was it really bothering him that much? oh my.

suddenly my phone buzzed again. it was a message — from grayson..

grayson dolan
mae, it's ethan.

mae
oh hi ethan:)

grayson dolan
hey. i gotta do this quick.

grayson dolan
while you and grayson were facetiming, he got a boner.

grayson dolan
and now he's in the bathroom, and that's how i have his phone

mae
are you fucking serious

mae
ethan im freaking out

mae
ethan answer me

grayson dolan
i gotta go mae. don't tell grayson i told you, ok?

mae
ok..