Rant #3 - Cheaters/Cheating

Cheaters...Cheaters... where do I begin? First, I would like to say, HOW DARE YOU, YOU PIECES OF SHIT, YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYONE'S LOVE.

First off, why the hell would you date me if you were planning to cheat on me anyways? Like, if I'm staying loyal to you, you best be doing the same. How do you cheat on someone without feeling the slightest bit of remorse while I'm here, putting you as my first priority?

Nothing you do or say is ever, EVER going to make up for what you did because you have hurt me beyond belief. In the future, if I turn into a possessive, over-thinking girlfriend, its all because of you. I'm going to be thinking that every guy I date will cheat on me.

Long distance cheating is even worse cause you have no idea what their up-to in their town/city/country because they're thousands of bloody kilometres away. You could be going to some hoes house every night, and I would have no clue because I'm not there to see anything. Hell, you could be in her house while talking to me and I wouldn't even know.

What gives you the idea to cheat anyways? Why do you do it? If you like another girl, then breakup with me, its hurts a lot less than cheating. If I'm not spending enough time with you, then tell me and I'll try to spend more time, but don't go behind my back with someone else.That's just disrespectful.

Also, when someone cheats on you, you get all sad and depressed... like why and how? When you get cheated on you do not have the right to be sad because this is probably what you have done to a few other people. You're feeling the pain they felt, only, in many cases, you were the cause of that pain.

That's all I have. This is written from personal experience. Until next time!❤️