Rant #4 - Donald Trump

Donald Freaking Trump... or Drumpf as many people like to call him. I do not see how Americans elected him... HIM as president. You went from Obama to a Dorito. How? How do you manage that? You went from one of the sweetest, most caring people to this idiot... I cant... I dont... What?

To be honest, I don't see why and how his stupid damn campaign didn't end when he made front of a disable man.... On Live Television... IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY. How did he get away with saying he was going to ban a whole religion from the U.S.A? The States are known to accept everyone, no matter sexuality, colour, race or religion.

It is literally called 'The Land Of The Free' but to me, freedom doesn't really look free. You're telling me that he's just going to let people, who are trying to escape a bloody war, drown? NO, YOU DO NOT DO THAT! Imagine if you were one of those people.

Also, how does he get away with talking about his daughter in such a disgusting way? And how are his daughters okay with this? He legit said that he would date one if he wasn't their dad. He called another one sexy... huh? Also, his sons, apart from Barron, look like demented potatoes... just sayin'.

Speaking of his Family, his wife, Melania Trump, is a immigrant. What did he say he would do to immigrants? Oh thats right, he was he would BAN THEM? So Drumpf, you gonna ban your wife? I really do feel bad for Melania though..shes married to an asshole, and a cheeto, who doesn't give two shits about her. How does she feel knowing that Drumpf has talked about so many women in such a crude way? Saying he would grab them by the p***y and all... I would've left him right there...

That's all I have, I hope he gets impeached. Till tomorrow❤️