Rant #1 - School

Okay, so school. We've all gone to it, some of us are still in it..... but what I want to know is WHY THE HELL IT STARTS SO DAMN EARLY!

Also, what the hell is math? Tell me when I will need to solve 2(3x - 7) + 4 (3 x + 2) = 6 (5 x + 9 ) + 3 in real life? Why don't they teach basic healthcare instead of advanced math because as far as I know, I will never use advanced math in the future but I will need to use basic healthcare.And why is getting good grades the only priority in school? Why doesn't my happiness or health come first? So they're saying the even if I've broken all my limbs, I'm expected to come for this exam, get full marks and if i don't, I fail at life? What sort of bullshit..?

Lemme just clear something real quick though, I don't hate school because I'm a teenager, no. I hate it because, WHO THE HECK WANTS TO WAKE UP AT 6/7/8 IN THE FRICKING MORNING AND GO TO A PLACE WHERE YOU FEEL STUPID AND GET JUDGED? NO ONE!

Also how come subjects like math and science are mandatory but subjects like art and dance aren't? Like, what if I'm not a math or science person but I'm a art and dance person. It's not fair that 'it's okay' if you aren't good at art or dance but if you're not good art math or science, you're immediately branded as 'dumb'. Why do schools not understand that not everyone is made for math and science?

also, Why isn't mental health talked more about? Like, someone could have a serious problem like depression, ADHD, MPD etc. and they would have no clue how to cope with it or how to get help.

And dress codes. Oh, don't get me started on dress codes. So apparently, for a girl, covering our bodies is more important for education? You're going to make me cover up so that the boys will have a 'distraction free' lesson. So basically, boys are more entitled to education than me? How does that work?

Homework. Just.... Why? I already suffer through hours of bloody torture at a time but you send me home with extra work. Why? What if I want to go out? What if I wanna spend time with family? What if i wanna sleep? You want me to put homework above myself and my family and if I don't do it, you shout at me the next day. Because that just makes total sense.... -.-

Well, that's all I got! Until next time!❤️