Smooth

Chapter 5:

Drustan's POV:

He doesn't really know why he's doing this.

It's the first time he took glance to a person.

That long.

Usually he's doesn't give a fig of care to all of people around him, he's just showing to people that he's a good person.

But this.

Is very different.

This woman, happens.

He doesn't exactly know what kind of pull does this woman has , because he wanted to be with her from most of the time.

Most the fuckíng time.

He even hired her as his secretary even though he doesn't need one, he even put a desk near him, when in fact he can put one outside his office.

Did he like her?

Well he likes woman.

But not just a woman.

Aye, he like her..so much and it was his first time feeling this.

And he doesn't really know how to handle it.

Even to handle her.

He blinked a few times when she slowly closes her eyes, aye, he put a small camera on her desk, it was small you wouldn't expect it's a camera.

And he watches her on his laptop.

He wanted to see her...on every move she makes...on the way her brows furrowed...

..her nose crinkles , the way her eyes stares on her monitor..every time she stares at her computer,..he doesn't really know why his heart became erratically beating.

It's like his heart decided to have a race of its own..

He wanted to caresses her cheeks while she's asleep.

Does it feel soft as it looks?

He gulped when his eyes stays at her slightly parted mouth.

He tasted that before, twice to be exact, hanggang ngayon nararamdaman pa niya kung gaano iyon kalambot at kainit, her small mouth and sweet flavored saliva are making him crazy just thinking about it.

He was starting to feel addicted over her sweet lips...

He stared at her again, she's really sleeping, but then he's not even angry because he instantly fire his employees if they aren't capable of working.

Hindi napigilan ang sarili na tumayo at lapitan ito.

Hindi na niya pinigilan ang sarili at lumapit sa desk nito ng maingat.

She look so innocent, so peacefully sleeping...

Iniangat niya ang kamay at buong ingat niyang hinaplos ang pisngi nito..

He's right..it was so soft, ang kinis ng pisngi nito, she's so simple, even when he first saw her, she's just wearing a white long sleeve and black slacks and she's not wearing any make up, even now actually.

Her face is devoid of any cosmetics but she look so strikingly stunning, if he's not mistaken she stood five foot and four inches, her body is so sexy enough for him to salivate.

Her skin was pinkish and so smooth, how does it feel if he will lick her all over?

He's like a rabid dog but at the same time he wanted this woman to like him.

But how?

Unang kita pa lang nito sa kanya ay alam niyang malaki ang takot nito.

Napatingin siya sa batok nito, naka pony tail iyon at nahawi iyon sa kabila kaya kita niya ang batok nito, amputi niyon at may mga balahibong pusa
..

He gulped.

Dahan dahan at maingat niyang idinampi ang ilong sa batok nito saka ito sinamyo.

She smelled like jasmine with a tinge of milk.

She smelled so good.

And she look good enough to eat.

He's dying to know if nagkaroon na ba ito ng boyfriend dati.

He felt a rage inside thinking if a man touches this beauty, kissed this innocent woman.

Why? He thought.

Bumalik ang tingin niya sa dalaga ng kumunot ang labi nito, she's like a baby having a dream.

Why, you asked?

Because this woman, is bound to be mine, she will be mine even if that means I'm going to force her to make this woman his.

Hinaplos niya ang labi nitong napakalambot.

You're mine.

And you are not going anywhere.

Alam niyang may plano itong tumakas, when he mentioned she had that expressive face, yes she had that, like you can almost read her thoughts.

Gagawin niya ang lahat, mapapasakanya ito.

And no one else will dare to get what is his.

--

(A:N)

Patay kang Serena ka XD