**chapter 2**

I had so many questions to asked her but didn't know where to start.

"So what are you doing here?" It just jumped out my mouth.

"I bet you couldn't wait to ask me that."

i laughed ,"you know me too well." I replied And went to lay beside her

"your mom called me." She said

"My mom what??, Why?"

She told me that she heard you crying last night seemed like you missed your dad and I should come cheer you up.

" Mom heard me crying" I mumbled to myself.

"What??" She asked

"Huh?"

"Thought I heard you said something"

"Oh no it's nothing, yeah I missed dad but I don't feel like talking about it."

"It's okay sweetie you don't have to but you can when you're ready" then we lean in for a hug.

I pulled away and wiped the tears from my eyes and let out a sigh.

"So you hungry?" I manage to asked.

"Yes I'm starving."

We make our way down stairs into the kitchen to reheat my breakfast that mom made for me I placed it in the microwave oven for 4 minutes lucky mom made enough so I could share it for Brenda and I.

Jade P.O.V
Hope Leo is doing okay haven't heard from him since the day we broke up maybe he's moved on the sound of the door bell dragged me out of my thoughts

Brenda got up yank over to the door as if she's expecting someone....

"Who is it" I asked almost sounds as if I'm shouting,then I heard an familiar voice spoke and my eyes widen with my heart racing as if I had just finished running a marathon... Then my face grow in anger when I realized who it was.

"What the hell are you doing here!"
Balling my hands in a tight fist with a straight face I could feel my face​heating up in anger..

" just be cool muffin haven't heard from you all week I had come check on you"

" I don't need you to! So GET THE FUCk OUT!!!"

Before I could push him out the door he held my hand push me to the door frame and smash his lips on mine I was so shocked and frighten

I gave him a punch straight in the nose push him outside​ before he could do anything​ and lock door as quickly as possible..

" Fuck !!"
"Fuck!!"
"U bitch !!!"
" I'm gonna get you little bitch, fuck!"
" Now I got blood all over my aeropostale shirt."

I rolled my eyes at the way he was behaving like a little girl.