****Chapter 3****

I need to tell you something but you can't tell Mom about it I made a huge mistake...

(Jade's P.O.V.)
**********************************
Been checking my phone all day still no calls​ from Leo hope he's okay​ hope he didn't take me serious about the break up.....

(Leo P.O.V)
***********************************

Thinking​ of calling Jade but each time I dial her number I hang up what if she's doesn't answer my calls.... Or what if she was serious about our break up... Really missed her I need to talk with her this isn't Jade we promised each other we wouldn't break up ever again am just gonna go over to her place to see her.

*****************************************

Trying to find something decent on Netflix to watch
When I heard a knocking at the door it's about 9 in the morning not expecting anyone this early I put the remote aside in the sofa and dragged myself to the front door still wearing my pj's to my surprise it was Leo.

"huh hi Leo wh- what are you doing here" I managed to get out through stutters while looking at him he was wearing a long sleeve gray shirt that compliment his eyes with a pair of black jeans with his lips looking sexy as usual.

"Am here to see you love"

Breaking me out of my thoughts.....

"Aren't you gonna invite me inside or you gonna stand there and day- dream about my lips" With a smirk on his face.

I looked away with an embarrassment blush creeping up my cheeks with my hand gesturing for him to come inside he came in immediately and gave me a kiss on the cheek, I closed the behind me and make my way in kitchen where he was, I walked over to our coffee maker and gave him a cup.

"So how are you" he asked. 
"Im ok just happy you came over because we need to talk " I told him as he took a sip of his coffee and walked over to the sofa.
"Same here !" He said while sitting, I knew he was here to talk because of the way I ended the relationship with him , we together for three years and he knows when something is wrong . But I think now is the time to let him know what's is really going on with me why I had to do what I did.

"So what's up what is it you gonna talk about "Leo asked with a soft smile.
"Do you remember when I told you my dad is in a coma in the hospital on live support?"
"Yeees!" He said with a confused look on his face.
"Okay well I didn't told you who was paying for is medical bills, and it's Kyle's parents they offer to help my mom. And from ever since it's like I owed Kyle my life he's forcing me to be with him." said with tears running down my face.

Leo looked shocked at the news he's receiving but quickly pulled me in his arms for a hug and asking why I didn't tell him.
"I was a shamed" I said with my voice shaking.