***chaper 1***

"This relationship is not working out I think we should end it Leo."

"What !?? " Questioned Leo.

"What do you mean?? How many times have you said these words to me jade? And in less than a week you come running back to me" responded Leo while running his hands through his hair with a confused look on his face..

" I love you jade .... You're my life I can't go through a day without seeing or hearing from you" he said cupping my face with his hands

"Wish I could tell him the reason for breaking up with him." I thought to myself.

Looking into the love of my life eyes I could see how devastated he was by telling him that one word we promised not to say to each other again. As the tears streamed down my face like a water falls he laid my head on his shoulder assuring me that everything will be okay.

I lifted my head off his shoulder and looked into his dark blue eyes with my arms around his neck, before I could remove my arms his lips were on mine kissing me with lust and passion, using his tongue on my lower lip asking for permission to go in. I opened my mouth letting him in. While the kiss was getting harder and deep I mourned by the way we were making out, I needed to catch my breath so I pulled away. With both of us breathing heavily then I took a glance at my watch it was 9:30.

" Oh no I'm late for work again, it's been two nights in a row, what am I going to tell Mr Perry because I'm sure he's going to fire my ass."

I shouted with a worried look on my face and biting my nails.

"Relax babe I will take you". Leo said putting his hands on mine giving it a soft squeeze. We drove away from our chill spot before it could get any later. In a few minutes we were at the cafe, I gave Leo a quick hug and rushed into the building.

I ran pass everyone to the locker room to get dress while I was running I glance in Mr Perry's office to see if he was here. luckily he wasn't ,I sighed in relive because I could not afford to lose this job.

I got dress as fast as I could and served two customers that ordered coffee without cream and the other coffee with cream and sugar.

As I was about to pour myself a cup of coffee I heard a WhatsApp message came in my phone I picked it up, it was a message from him.

Him: "Am coming to pick u up after work."

Me: "No I will be fine.. leave me alone!"

Him: "stop playing hard to get muffin you know you need me"

😊vote for me😊
************************************
💙 Am a new writer so please please read and let me know if I need improvements thank you.💙😘