Part 2

"WHAT! ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS HERE!?" Love yelled. "Ohhhhhh, he must've done it then" Semi said to Blurry. "Let's hope it went well," he replied, "otherwise it wouldn't be as fun." Then we all ran downstairs and outside to see what was going on. Death and I went out first. Then the rest followed. What we saw was unexpected.

Ray was down on one knee. Apparently Love and Ray have been together for a very long time. "I've seen humans do this before...." Ray explained. "So, will you do me the honors?" He said. Love was just in shock. She couldn't say anything. I patted her shoulder. "Oh my.... I-I-I have to t-tell you something Ray...." Love said. "I've been c-c-carrying it for awhile now. I'm uh... p-pregnant." Ray bursted into straight up happiness. "I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER" he yelled. "Oh, by the way, I was going to say yes, but I just needs to tell you that first" Love said.

Later on we went inside. Love and Ray explained how they've been together for a couple of years and have been trying to have a baby. "Why didn't you tell me?" Death asked. "I don't know. It was easier to keep it a secret, I guess" Ray said. "I'm so happy for you guys" Star said excitedly.

Air then started to whisper to Low, who just brought up the tea. She then smiled. Star started to get upset. After dinner was over, I went under the stairs into Star's bedroom. "What's up?" I asked. Star had been putting flower pots around her room. "It's nothing" she said as she plopped on her bed. "Starrrr! I know when something's wrong. If you don't wanna talk about it, it's fine" I said while rubbing her back. She looked up, she had been crying. "I just really care for Air," she said. "I think he likes Low." So then after hearing that I started telling her of how Death and I have been wanting them to be together. "Ya really think so?" She asked as her face began to lighten up. "Yes," I said "It would be a perfect match, considering you both have Arrie in you. Ray and Love both have Mistful, Death and I both have Eyes in us, so it would make sense." [Semi and Blurry have all the same traits, except their eye color] I could read. "No, Star, no. That's not how it works. It could be that way, but I don't think they like each other like that" I said while giggling.

"Sapphire, where are you?" Death called out while going down the stairs. "Let's hide" Star said while running over to lock her door. I flew up to the furthest top corner of the room. Star went under her bed. Then everything went black again. I could feel myself falling. Star was screaming and Death was banging on the door. I felt myself hit the ground. A gigantic thud. Now what dream will I have next..... if it's even a dream at all.