♥ 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐅𝐢 ♥

It was Wednesday and Nathaniel and I were rushing to English from the library. 
"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod  we're gonna be late!" I exclaimed, hurriedly shoving my calligraphy set into my messenger bag. Nathaniel set his bag on the table and threw our comic inside. 
"C'mon!" He grabbed my hand and I felt a sudden electric current flow through my veins. I felt heat rise to my cheeks before we burst into the classroom. All eyes were on us. 
"Y/N, Nathaniel, if you insist on arriving late," our teacher pointed to our desks. 
"Do it quietly."
The class snickered as Nathaniel and I scurried into our seats in the back. 
"If that's not embarrassing," I started. "I don't know what is."
"Agreed." Nathaniel whispered back, taking out his tablet and stylus. I was about to do the same when I spotted Alya holding a paper of Ladybug with her face cutout as she tried to match it with the other student's faces. Then she saw the teacher and put it away. 
"Who do you think Ladybug really is?" Nathaniel asked. He too had seen Alya's failed facial recognition. 
"I don't know." I admitted. "Could be anyone." 
"What about Night Wolf?" 
My heart dropped. 
"Uh.." I stuttered. "N-no clue either." I smiled nervously before taking down the notes. I felt Nix looking up at me from my bag. The amount of guilt that I felt was probably radiating throughout the room so that everyone could feel it.
During free period, I sat as close to the door of my next class as possible. There was absolutely no way I would be late for this class. I heard footsteps and saw Natha irk walk up to me and sit next to me. 
"Hey." He greeted. 
"Hello." I replied.
"Don't wanna be late huh?"
"Not one bit." 
We were silent for a while until the bell rang again. I bolted upwards and into the door, dashing to my seat in the back. Nathaniel followed. 
"Aren't you jumpy?" He teased, flicking my nose lightly. I looked around as noticed Alya and Mari weren't anywhere to be found. 
"Where's Alya and Mari?" I wondered aloud. 
"Dunno." Nathaniel replied, sketching in our comic. 
Halfway through class, Mari showed up. But she was kicked out because she cried out... Twice. Alya still wasn't anywhere. Maybe she had gotten sick and was sent home home?
Everyone ran out of the classroom. An akumatized villain named Lady WiFi wanted to find out the true use identity of Ladybug. No way was that gonna happen. It could put everyone who knew her true I identity in danger. I was about to run to the bathroom when Nathaniel stopped me. 
"Y/N!" He cried out. "You need to come home with me. Your parents are on that business trip remember?" 
"Um... Yeah I remember." How was I suppose to get away from Nathaniel? Ladybug and Chat Noir needed Night Wolf, did they not?
"Listen, Y/N, just come home with me. You can sleep over until your folks get back." 
That's it. 
"Nate, if I'm gonna sleep over your house, then I'm gonna need to get my stuff. I'll run to your place as soon as I do."
"Promise?"
"Promise."
"Hurry." Nathaniel ran to his house. I sighed and ran into the bathroom. Nix flew out of my bag. 
"How will you explain to Nathaniel why you never arrived?" She asked. 
"Who said I'm not arriving?" I questioned. I threw my braceleted hand outward. 
"Nix, ears up!" Nix was sucked into the main charm. The other four became red. I swiped my hand over my eyes, creating my mask before combing my fingers through my hair, felt ears materializing along my head. I threw my body into a position as if I was making a snow angel, my grey skintight suit replacing my normal clothes. A grey wolf tail formed at the end of my spine, swishing back and forth. My nails formed into claws. My e/c turned ice blue.
   Once my transformation was over, I zip lined to the building next to Chloe's dad's hotel. I found Chat and Ladybug talking and snuck up behind them. 
"Where's Lady WiFi?" I asked. Ladybug jumped. 
"We think she's gonna bust Chloe." She answered. 
"Let's go." I didn't care how annoying Chloe was, she was a civilian and we made a promise to protect all civilians. That included the mean and nasty rich brats. I shot an arrow and zip lined to Chloe's room. Lady WiFi was already there, Chloe's mask in her hand and a virtual camera floating above the ground, recording everything. When Lady WiFi saw us, she growled and shut the camera off. 
"I will find out who you are Ladybug!" She exclaimed. "I promise you!"

After a long hard fight, the akuma fluttered out of the broken phone. Ladybug purified it and we turned to each other. 
"Poor girl." I said. 
"Indeed."
"Oh my gosh!" Alya exclaimed. "Ladybug, Chat Noir and Night Wolf?! Can I get a quick interview? Let me get my phone!" Alya turned and Ladybug's earrings and my bracelet beeped. 
"Get out of here." Chat said. "Or she'll fulfill her promise." 
Before Alya could turn around again, the three of us were off. I left in quite a rush. I needed to get to Nathaniel's fast. All I have to do is tell him I got lost trying to run from Lady WiFi. I thought as Nix flew into my hand and I ran to gather my overnight things.