SasuNaru/SaiNaru | Now That We're Done

Sasuke was an idiot. He broke Naruto's heart and now it's being fixed by someone else. It's being fixed by Sai.

Sasuke cheated on Naruto and talked shit about him behind his back, of course, Naruto found out which led to his heartbreak.

She's just a friend, you see you always agree. You know I lie but you still trust me.

Sakura. He cheated on Naruto with Sakura, of all the people, fucking Sakura.

I'm the one who let you go.

The first hint Sasuke was cheating was when Sakura texted Naruto and asked if Sasuke was home. The second was when Sasuke came home smelling like sex. The third was when he stopped showing Naruto affection. The fourth, and final, was when Sai told Naruto and had sent him a picture of them kissing. Of course Naruto asked Sasuke about it, but he just denied it and showed Naruto false affection to hide the lie.

Why did I lie? I'm so sorry, I know I hurt you.

Naruto would call Sasuke when he said he would be going out with Jugo, Karin, and Suigetsu but after they hung up he would always complain to them about Naruto being annoying.

I'll tell my friends you're so annoying.
You'll cry and curse when you're alone.
You'll laugh and flirt when you're on the phone.

After they hung up, Naruto would usually cry and curse to himself even though he was just laughing and flirting with Sasuke on the phone. It eventually got to the point where Naruto started cutting himself.

I'm so sorry.
I know, I hurt you.

Sasuke hadn't noticed until Naruto finally gave up trying to being him. Naruto broke things off and it wasn't until then that Sasuke realized how much he really loved Naruto and how much he really didn't deserve his love anymore. He realized what an asshole he was to Naruto.

Now I see you with him and it was nothing like I thought it'd be.

Now, Sasuke seeing Naruto walking down the streets, holding Sai'd hand and laughing with him while Sai made stupid jokes. It made Sasuke's chest ache.

Now that we're done, I'm so sorry.
Why did I lie?
I'm so sorry. I know, I hurt you.

•••

I thought up this plot while listening to the song, sorry it wasn't like an actual story, just sort of a summary of what happened between them but I didn't feel like writing all the incidents out unless anyone wants me to go back later and write it out. Have a good night! ~ Kei