Rivals

Kakashi grabbing my waist hoisted me in the air with absolute joy on his face, hugged me, I wrapped my arms around him and embraced him, he laughed,"Asami I've waited so long to ask you... I was so nervous and scared..," he sighed out, he cupped my face and smiled once again,"I love you so much Asami," I grabbed his face and kissed him. As soon as we pulled away I laughed out,"I love you too Kakashi Hatake," I pulled his arms down off my waist and turned around grabbing my clothing off the floor I quickly got dressed, Kakashi did the same he smiled and kissed my forehead before pulling his mask up to hide his face,"I've gotten word from Yamato this morning after Jiraya left the house he said he wanted to meet up to train with you and me," he yelled at me as I did my hair in the bathroom,"okay sounds good," I said back. As soon as I was done Kakashi was all ready to leave,"are you ready Asami?," I nodded he grabbed my hand, intertwining it with his, he looked back," as soon as we get outside we are using my teleportation jitsu so hold on to me tightly okay?," he said softly, I could tell he was smiling under his mask, I nodded we went down a stair case and he opened another door which led us outside, he grabbed my waist, I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on like he told me to do. As soon as we got to the training grounds Yamato was already waiting and sweaty by the looks of it, his shirt was off you could tell he was working on his kunai throwing skills, not that he was bad at anything he could take care of himself but it was always good to train, I smiled and said my good morning to him, Kakashi just waved they both seemed to have a weird mood around each other like a brotherly rivalry. I sat on the grass away from the boys and began to walk towards the forest, there was a faint noise I could hear that only they would be too oblivious to hear, "help me!!!," I heard it cry out it sounded vaguely familiar, it cried out for help one more time I began to walk quickly towards this familiar voice, until I was running, l was in such a hurry I didn't see a tree root that was sticking up from the ground, it caught my foot and I fell flat to my face. I quickly rushed to get up and stumble towards the voice when I thought I had reached the victim no one was to be seen. In that exact moment the forest turned from a sunny happy thought to a darkened filled nightmare. A cloud of pure black that no eye could see through jitsu or not covered the land. I screamed for Kakashi when I felt someone behind me, it was an Akasuki member with an odd orange mask. I looked at the man with terror he said nothing, I grabbed a kunai from my pouch, and with a flash tried to pin him down, he was amazingly fast and began to feel mich harder to keep and eye on, l tried to punch him but he blocked he knew my exact movements. He grabbed my right arm and twisted it behind my back and with the other hand grabbed my other wrist and threw me to the ground. I felt rope around my wrists and I couldn't move my arms from my back. I screamed again, but I felt him getting closer to my ear, softly whispering,"if you keep screaming I'll have to gag you so they can't hear or find you," l glared at him and obeyed. He seemed to understand me in a way he grabbed me, picking me up and threw me over his shoulder he began to head away from Konoah village. I realized what was happening and screamed as loud as my voice could muster,"KAKASHII HELP MEEEEE!!!," and with that action came the consequence I was warned about. I was gaged and carried out of Konoah with not a soul to save me.

While at the training grounds. Kakashi looked over at Yamato with an expression of worry,"Yamato where is Asam!?," he looked at Kakashi,"l saw her walking into the forest.. She seemed pretty hurried too," he shrugged it off. Kakashi threw his short back on and ran into the forest. As he ran with a fast pace he noticed that a small remnant of me laid on the ground. My Kunai my father had given to me. Kakashi cried out,"ASAMIIIII," l seemed to hear his faint voice in the distance I loosened the gag by squirming and managed to free myself of the awful thing. I screamed out,"KAKASHIIIII," he began to run faster and faster until he saw me. By then it was too late. I began to kick and cry, I squirmed as hard as I could when finally the kidnapper stopped and threw me down,"AHHHH ," he looked at me as I tried rolling to my side, he kicked me in the stomach and grabbed my ponytail and pulled my body upright with me in that grip he kneeled down to my eye view I could see one of his eyes squint through the mask angrily,"Now you listen here you WILL comply and obey me and the others when we reach them... Or I will break you and tear you down to nothing so you will obey.... Do you understand?," he said with a cold and icy tone, I spit blood into his face, he grew angrier, he pulled my hair tighter in his hands and yanked me up further making it more painful for me, and he raised his hand and slapped me incredibly hard on the face, I tried to look at him but he threw me on the floor and put his knee on my sternum making it impossible to move,"AUGHHH GET OFF!!!," I cried he put his large hand around my throat and choked me, he lifted me up by the neck to his face,"Do you understand?," I just glared at him and said nothing I was on the verge of no consciousness when he slammed me by the neck so hard to the ground that I knocked out. I partially awoke hours later, blood was spilling from my mouth, nose, and scalp. I could hear talking,"she needs to be broken down into compliance if this will ever work sir," said one voice,"she is alone no will come to her rescue if they cared they would've done so by now... But I will allow you to do as you must... For our little plan to work," said the other voice, my eyes began to tear up and I began to cry. "Are they really right... About my village.... Does anyone really care about me and Naruto...," I couldn't stop myself from thinking this because of the situation I was in.

Back at the village, Kakashi rushed to the Hokage as fast as he could, he slammed her door open, in a rushed and impatient tone,"THE AKASUKI HAVE ASAMI!! WE HAVE TO GO FIND HER!!!," Tsunade just looked up from her papers startled,"what?!?," Kakashi just grew more impatient,"THERES NO TIME WE NEED TO FIND HER," lady Tsunade calmly put her papers down,"there aren't enough ninja to send out to find her....." she said with up most sadness in her voice,"I'm sorry... We can't send you without a team..." Kakashi slammed his fist into the desk,"THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH," he screamed, she turned around angrier than ever,"KAKASHI I CAN'T JUST HAVE YOU RUNNING AROUND LIKE SOME WINDED BULL TO FIND HER!!!," she screamed,"if you find ninja who might aid you then I will allow you to go find her!," she said biting her lip, Kakashi breathless nods silently," I'm going to find her.. Aided or NOT I will find her.." quietly Kakashi walks out the room slamming the door hard enough that a picture fell from the wall smashing the frame.